FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hic all! New Beer Club!

MadeinIndia
Hic all,

I have been planning to do this for a long time but now the site is finally live! Visit http://www.BeerClubOnline.com and discuss anything about beer! This site is for those people who love the taste of that cold/warm beer flowing through their parched lips!

You can also create your own free @BeerClubonline.com email! Go ahead and prove to the world that you are beer addict by using this email address!

I am also looking for Beer Contributors, if anyone is interested to write for this site, please do let me know so I can send you the invite. You can write anything you want, but connected to beers, like the best beer drinking experience, your favorite beer brands, anything crazy you did after couple of beers and just about anything!

"Warm" regards

MadeinIndia
the6thfactor
Looks like it has great potential Wink Although a little too much blue in the layout, at least it's not too much of some crazy color haha. Keep up the good work!
Captain Fertile
Great idea for a club - just need some content.

Plenty of potential club members I am sure, I'll be keeping an eye on the site to see how it goes. I run s imilar site but all about candy.

Good luck with the site! Very Happy