FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fantasy Blog Share Market | blogshares.com

Did you play BlogShares before?
Yes.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

lunakizz
Today I meet somethings so interested, and I prefer to shown you.
[url]blogshares.com[/url]

Quick Start Guide!

1. Register for an account here.
2. Click on this link to visit a random listing.
3. Scroll down to the Share Market section.
4. Click on [Buy Shares].
5. Buy as many as you can afford (up to 1250 in one purchase).
6a. Wait 20 minutes and buy more!
6b. While waiting 20 minutes for the first blog, have a read through the rest of this page, or repeat steps 2-5 above!

------------------------------ This is a little quick start guide, and next is main substance.

Welcome to the fast-growing game and avid community of players here at BlogShares! We're all glad you are visiting, and hope you stay to play the game!

You don't have to have your own blog to play BlogShares. All new players are given $500 in BlogShares cash to start. If you pop into the forum and say hello, be sure to post your player id# (found in the left side Members Area once you are logged in), and there's a good chance an experienced player will give you some free funds! What you earn from there is up to your investment decisions.

Here follow a few things you should know. So read on, and then go game!

Rules
Like any game, BlogShares has rules! It's important to know them well, because violating them can have serious consequences for your account. You should read the Rules prior to beginning game play.

New players should be especially aware of BSEC Rule II regarding Multiple Player Accounts: Players are not permitted to own multiple accounts. This includes a player owning a premium and a free account.

Creating Your Account
Naturally, you should visit the Creating an Account page for information about registering for BlogShares. You do not need to own a blog to play, but a valid email address is required.

Claiming Your Blog
Get a complete walk-through for claiming your blog here at BlogShares. It's fairly simple, but will require you to place a claim button on your site. MSN Spaces blog owners will need to visit this post

Share Trading
You'll need to understand how to perform basic share trading early in your BlogSharing experience, so head to that page for a quick rundown of the process.

Transaction Limits
Premium Membership, at less than 5 US cents per day, brings players unlimited transactions for one full year. Until you upgrade your account, however, you are limited to 20 share transactions and 20 Idea transactions per day.

Your Profile
Visit the Your Profile page for a breakdown of what shows up on your specific user.php.

Browsing/Searching

Find out the latest on the various ways of browsing/searching the BlogShares site.

Voting
Make sure to read all of the Voting pages, including the three Example pages, prior to categorizing blogs. Start with the main Voting - Basic Information page and work your way through.

Much, Much More!
There are many layers to game play here at BlogShares, including Ideas, Chips, Corporations, and Artefacts, so once you get a feel for the game, take a look at what else you can do.

---------------------------------------->> Happy with shares.

P$. I'm upcoming too, sorry in some question If I can't be help!

P$(again!). Please share your tips, For everybody.