FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

dress up as animal

filet
i've seen this series-csi vegas, they investigating about a guy who got shot and he wore an animal costume - not exactly remember whats the costume-so they investigate more-and found out that there is a convention...

so these people wore animal costume , behave like animal-dont exactly remember the exact terms...

so anyone here taking a like in this kind of hobby, the only thing i've seen people do is wear animal costume for halloween party...but not behaving like one!!!!!!!!!!!!
PennyCopper
Hahaha. You're talking about furries.

I'm sure you can find information about them on wikipedia.com, but for the really funny stuff, I'd look on encyclopediadramatica, portalofevil, or somethingawful.

They're some...interesting...individuals. Rolling Eyes
Kelvin
i just was that on CSI too a few weeks back. He was wearing a weasel suit n was shot at when his girlfriend dumped him on some highway cause he was mistaken as a Coyotte. Din't know such things actually exist. Yet again.. the world does not stop to amaze us.
furtasacra
filet wrote:
i've seen this series-csi vegas, they investigating about a guy who got shot and he wore an animal costume - not exactly remember whats the costume-so they investigate more-and found out that there is a convention...

so these people wore animal costume , behave like animal-dont exactly remember the exact terms...

so anyone here taking a like in this kind of hobby, the only thing i've seen people do is wear animal costume for halloween party...but not behaving like one!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that episode, too. People who get off on wearing (and having sex in) animal costumes are furries, people who have a sick sexual attraction to stuffed animals are plushies. I saw that on Jerry Springer, and thought it was a joke until I looked it up. Apparently plushies like to get it on with furries, and vice-versa.

All I know is I'm never dressing up as a black cat for Halloween ever again.
imera
People in this work is strange. But I don't really care what turnes someone on as long as they don't harm other people/animals or do something against their will. Even so there is things that is disturbing. But as long as both likes it it's okay.
And this is a bit strange, but as long nobody gets hurt (or killed) it's okay. I don't dress up as animals, or other things. Havn't really been going to Halloweens or costumeparties
thealpha
will it be strange if we dressed up like animals?
I do think that we will catch a lot of "eyes" after we behave like that.
However, i don't mind if I wore the dress in the party
jwellsy
Do they sniff each others butt whenever they meet?
Sadow
I remember when I was a child I had a desire to be a cat. Dunno why. My son is 9 years of age and he also feels the urge to one. Maybe a psychiatrist who's reading this can explain these feelings to us? Is it jealousy or something?
bluedragon
Well I'm not so much a furry as a scaley. Smile

I like my furry animal to be a human. Humans can get very furry. Smile
Sadow
bluedragon wrote:
I like my furry animal to be a human. Humans can get very furry. Smile

Iieeuww!!! furry humans, that makes me think of hairy humans and I'm getting a gag reaction at this moment. Laughing