FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I got "fooled"

Blaster
Well i belong to another host in which i also mod. So i get a pm from one of the admins saying this.

Quote:
Don't try to lie. We found the paypal lookalikes on your account-

You're hosting account will be terminated. You will be banned from [removed], and we're considering whether to have legal charges brought up on you.

What do you have to say for yourself? Also, please login to your cpanel account so we can initiate a backup sequence before termination. A message has been posted for you at the top with instructions.

Managment

So i sent him a message back saying haha happy april fools day. Then in the staff bored i posted this

Quote:
Well lately i feel that iTim has been having problems. He has been spamming me with pms and is threating to remove my account. He won't stop bugging me on msn and i have now banned him. I don't think that he should be on staff anymore. He is a lier and on his one host is hosting illeagle files from what i see. Thank you

And he also posted a topic talking about it

Quote:
[removed] has found illegal activity on several accounts. Therefore, the following members will have their hosting accounts terminated and will be banned from [removed] servers. Also, the names in red will be brought up on legal charges.

Lavanderpup
Blaster
Soloman
Shadav
t3od0r
Stepan
passerby25
summit

Thank you.
Managment

Now i'm a mod
Shadav is a mod
t3od0r is a mod
the other 3 are users. Two of which i know. one of which is actually here at frihost too.

Well i thought this was kind of funny.

to any mods that read this and see the name of the webhost can you please just remove the name and add [removed] in its place.
Vrythramax
With all due respect Blaster, after such prolific posting here and and on other forums....why do the mods here have to take the time to edit your posts when by now (after how many thousand posts) you should know how to make a proper post that isn't spam and complies with our TOS?

You should be setting the example, not being one.

*EDIT*...sorry you got fooled, but this is just spam.

-closed-