FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Virgin or not?

Virgin or not?
Yes
48%
 48%  [ 20 ]
No
51%
 51%  [ 21 ]
Kinda Yes, Kinda No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 41

dz9c
Okayi know this friend and she once did something stupid. This guy stuck it in her vagina but pulled out after going in only once. She said it hurt to much so he pulled out like the second it went in. Would you still consider her a virgin or not? I kinda say no but kinda say yes. No because it was like not really sex... but yes because it did go in penetrate her. Any serious feedback concerning this?
melissareich
Well, does she still consider herself a virgin?

Just wondering... Wink
dz9c
Yes she does Smile
urbanbuddha
Depends on what you define as being a virgin. If he had penetrated her, chances are they he has torn her hymen - therefore she would no longer be a virgin. However, if he had penetrated her and it wasn't deep enough to tear the hymen, she would still be considered a virgin. However, if you do not consider the hymen as an indicator of virginity, the general understanding is that a girl is a virgin until she has been penetrated by a penis.

Either way, I would say she is no longer a virgin.
Azmo
She is no longer a virgin. Sexual education, you know alot of guys comes the second they penetrate, (first timers), if he would have come with that single penetration, no one would ever said she wasnt.. ok he didnt.. but he was inside.. the pain she felt is because her hymen burst. Come on, you know this. The pain is cause the hymen burst, the second time a girl have sex it usually doesnt hurt that much because the "bursting" part is alrdy done. Anyways, she isn't a virgin anymore.. She can claim that she never had sex, guess that depens on each persons personal opinion, but her hymen is gone cause of penetration, so no longer a virgin.
bongoman
Well this is somewhat of a philosophical question, because what really does qualify as a virgin? if its tearing of the hymen than you could just as easily have technically lost your virginity while having some sort of large phalyx inserted into the vagina. Of course there are other ways of loosing one's virginity such as two people who've never had sex getting married by which the very act of marriage ends their status as virgins.

There are other questions such as whether it is just a matter of vaginal intercourse, does engaging in other forms of intercourse still qualify you as a virgin? Some say no some say yes. To me at least virginity entails a combination of mental and physical interactions, I mean the fact that you engage in any sexual activity takes away from the notion of what a Virgin is and that's essentially someone who's been untouched physically and mentally by another person. Of course to me whether someone is or isn't a virgin doesn't really matter to me, we're all entitled to past experiences its what makes us who we are today.
dz9c
I see.Okay im hearing a lot from you guys saying that the hymen is the indicator of virginity but I just did some research and found this page: http://www.coolnurse.com/hymen.htm

Here is a quote from that site i think is important to this arguement...
Quote:
Many girls and teens tear or otherwise dilate their hymen while participating in sports like bicycling, horseback riding, gymnastics or inserting tampons, or while masturbating. A girl may not even know this has occurred, since there may be little or no blood or pain involved when this happens. The tissues of the vulva are generally very thin and delicate prior to puberty. The presence or absence of a hymen in no way indicates whether or not a female is a virgin. * You are a virgin until you have sexual intercourse.*
Azmo
ok, well still.. he was inside of her.. even if it was just for 2 seconds.. it's still a fact.. intercourse.. and yes u can masturbate and burst your hymen.. still a virgin tho.. however.. this wasn't masturbation.. it was intercourse.. very short.. in and out.. but still, she had his penis inside of her vagina, she is no longer a virgin..
bongoman
I still find it a little dubious that the only absolute determination of virginity is whether or not a vagina was penetrated by a penis. Of course in this particular case that you're talking about I wouldn't consider them a virgin even if it was for just a second but I don't know the rest of the story, like whether or not other forms of sex was involved (such as oral) of course thats not the point of this discussion, she may consider herself a virgin but I guess to some people its a subjective definition, and whether or not they are a virgin doesn't matter just so long as they're honest about it.
Heart Ticket
dz9c wrote:
Okayi know this friend and she once did something stupid. This guy stuck it in her vagina but pulled out after going in only once. She said it hurt to much so he pulled out like the second it went in. Would you still consider her a virgin or not? I kinda say no but kinda say yes. No because it was like not really sex... but yes because it did go in penetrate her. Any serious feedback concerning this?

I'd say yes because it was the start of a sexual activitie but hey im still a virgin (and proud) so if you don't want to you don't have to take my opinion into account.

James
Azmo
Don't rly get the discussion.. he penetrated her.. so she is no longer a virgin.. she havnt had real sex, but she is no longer a virgin. It's kinda common that first time for a girl is to only break the hymn or just get penetrated once.. it hurts alot but they are no longer a virgin and next time will feel alot better..

I've had like 5 of this cases.. first time is just a penetration to get rid of her virginity.. and btw.. what's so bad if she is not a virgin? she became a woman.. nothing wrong in that.. anyways.. fact is that she had a penis inside her vagina.. no longer a virgin.. not technically atleast.. if she wanna tell ppl she is still a virgin I dont care.. but she have lost her virginity technically...
ankur.vatsa
--
Azmo
ankur.vatsa wrote:
Azmo:
Quote:
It's kinda common that first time for a girl is to only break the hymn or just get penetrated once.. it hurts alot but they are no longer a virgin and next time will feel alot better..

Can it not be that the hymn was already torn, because of some non-sexual activity. It is more common that the hymn gets torn during sports and highly physical activities. If the tearing of hymn is only the determinant that a girl is classified as virgin, then probably she was not a virgin already.

ofc that can be the case.. that's why I wrote.. break the hymn OR just get penetrated once Smile

Anyways, you kinda said what I've been trying to say in like 3 msgs now Smile
supjapscrapper
hey seriously, what was this guy thinking while entering her??? he knew she was a virgin, and you do not just enter a virgin like that ... you have to really prepare her by long foreplay, and then gently take care of the business, while asking her all the time and looking at her reactions... if her first experience was a catastrophy, well, the guy is really responsible for it Very Happy
bluefossil
isn't the virgin question like asking someone in prison if he/she is innocence? Everyone claims they are a virgin
dray101
bluefossil wrote:
isn't the virgin question like asking someone in prison if he/she is innocence? Everyone claims they are a virgin

actuality I think you'll find that quite a few people claim the opposite when it is not true. Wink

and any you can't really say she's a virgin because the very word implies innocence and sexual ignorance, and she (and he) is obviously not 'innocent' and sexually unexperienced even if it was only a short penetration. They were about to have 'sexual intercourse'...
Of cause for the same reasons (innocence and sexual ignorance) you could try and argue the other way because they never fully experienced 'sexual intercourse'. Rolling Eyes
dz9c
this was a great debate and well i actually just found out some new news... he actually didnt penetrate her, it never really went in it jus was like at the door waiting to go in if u kno wut i mean and yea. could be lying but i say she isnt a virgin either way unless they actually went at it. thank you everybody for your contribution
jay84h
In my opinion, she is no longer a virgin. Some people may consider having sex is the only way you will lose your virginity. But the real understanding is, as soon as the penis penetrates into the vigina, then the virginity is lost.
spazbutt32
I'd say not.

Biologically, not. Technically, not. Emotionally.. well, if she didn't enjoy it there may be more problems than the simple decision "Am I a virgin still?"
blue77
I say, only one god knows exactly.
Technicaly, this can deppends of how hard this gay do it, and with the level of the stamina of her himent.
On the outher side she is not an inocent anymore.
apple
To me penetration even if it's for a moment means that the woman is no longer a virgin.
Sadow
dz9c wrote:

I would say "no". Technically maybe, but she did give it a very good try to make out with him, so in my opinion I say she's no longer a virgin.
supjapscrapper
dz9c wrote:
this was a great debate and well i actually just found out some new news... he actually didnt penetrate her, it never really went in it jus was like at the door waiting to go in if u kno wut i mean and yea. could be lying but i say she isnt a virgin either way unless they actually went at it. thank you everybody for your contribution

Well as far as there was no penetration, if they are sure of that fact, then she is still a virgin, and he too. For women it is easy to know if they are virgins or not Very Happy, just go to a gynecologist.
greenwoodmonkey
Yeah, she has done it.. sorry : No Longer a Virgin in MHO...

If she has been in the position (no pun intended) (I am guessing, as you have not indictated otherwise) to be consenting to let the guy "put it in" - even for a moment, it means she was almost certainly ready for sex.. whether it was in for a second or an hour (fat chance lol) she is no longer Virgointactus...

Is there a chance that she is embarrassed about letting the guy enter her for the first time that she still considers herself a virgin?

I am guessing by your opening lines that you both maybe underage??