FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Pampoon Services

pampoon
Pampoon Services offers a great new idea to FriHost members. Basically, I'll do almost anything you need for a small yet reasonable amount of frih$. That means downloading, uploading, installing, fixing errors, setting up forums, beginning roleplays, and anything else you can think of!

Price List:
Download: 3 frih$
Upload: 6 frih$
Install: 10 frih$
Install (without wizard): 15 frih$
Donload/Upload/Install Package: 16 frih$

Sig Space:
I have decided to add this new service to the list. I now allow users to pay for weekly ads in my signature. The price will be somewhere between 3-8 frih$ depending on how long you ad is and how much detail there is. However, there are a few restrictions:

1. The advertised service/site must be yours. I will not place anything in my signature that the owner does not approve of.
  2. The ad may only consist of 150 words/numbers/symbols/etc.
  3. NO IMAGE ADS.
  4. You may request personalization, such as colors (limited), size (limited to normal or large), and extras (bold, underlined, etc.).
  5. Requests will be ordered. No amount of payment will make me change this order. If you're 10th, the only way you are going to be 1st is by waiting for 9 weeks. It sucks but that's life for you.

Other Information:
Do not post important information here! This includes e-mail addresses, or anything you don't want spammers or determined perverts to see.

All prices listed above are set and are not negotiable! I am not a pirate, so bartering isn't a hobby of mine. However, you can suggest prices for other non-listed services.

Contacting Me:
The odds of me being able to keep up with request by reply are low. So I would really appreciate it if you just PM me with what you need.

God bless,
Pampoon[/list]
MYP415
would you do forum posting for frih$?
pampoon
I'd be more than glad to Smile .

God bless,
Pampoon
saratdear
Would you sell signature space? If you would, please tell me your rates.
pampoon
saratdear wrote:
Would you sell signature space? If you would, please tell me your rates.

Yes, but there are restrictions. Please view the added content under the "Sig Space" section.