FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bluetooth devices

raaeft1
Blue tooth technology is indeed miraculous. I was trying to use my GPRS enabled Sony Ericson K 300i phone for internet connectivity through my laptop but the engineer of the mobile company could not make the necessary settings using data cable. Then I bought a Sony K 510i handset which is blue tooth enabled and as soon as I kept it near the laptop, instant recognition took place and the net connectivity was activated. Now I am looking for other bluetooth devices.
TheGustav
Blue tooth is indeed cool. Smile Being able to connect to other phones, connecting to other junk wirelessly... Quite a neat thing.
Srs2388
I agree I love getting and giving ringtones via blue tooth
it's very simple to use and is actually fast.
erlendhg
Yes, I agree. Bluetooth is amazing.
Have heard of some good software for moblie and PDAs. Think it was called salling clicker.

(Have not tried it myself, but have heard some friends talk nice about it Smile )

Do most people use WIDCOMM / Broadcom's bluetooth drivers (I think they are the better choice), or Microsoft's Bluetooth Stack?
asianwannabe999
With my Samsung A707 I have a Samsung SB-170 bluetooth stereo headphone headset paired and it plays beautiful music wirelessly through its A2DP technology. My phone and stereo headphones can also pair up with my belkin bluetooth dongle for my pc. It's all connected, and all wireless. Great stuff, BT
ganesh
Bluetooth is cool, but very very power hungry!

And some wireless phone manufacturers disable certain bluetooth profiles which are basically a big pain.. I am very wary of bluetooth features in mobile phones nowadays.
mjohnson
I can not use blue teeth with my laptop,it dose not support that.I think blue teeth is very convinient and useful.
aningbo
blueteeth!!!????

transferin at approximately 50 kbps and so really not game for it but cant help with cables and so its a perfect tool.

oh dude, for labtops and other computers, there are bluetooth USB tool which is available in the Indian markets for less than 200 bucks. size of a pendrive. its cool and yeah convenient to transfer from your PC to your cell or wherever... a removable blutooth connectivity tool.