FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dumped..

olskar
Got dumped by my girlfriend last tuesday.. How to get over it? Sad
TribalArt
every one has different ways of getting over break ups.

i find the best is usually to busy myself, for example taking up a new hobby.

other times, i find its best to reflect and see what needs improving on my behalf. And then say to myself, "its better to have the memories"
TheGustav
Yup, just keep yourself busy is definitely the best way to get over it.... Hang out with friends, do something social, just forget about it.

Life is going to go on with or without her... The pain will fade soon enough, and you'll find someone else. Smile And hopefully be able to prevent why your last one dumped you with this one.
olskar
Thanks for the tips.. Yeah I also think its good to do something else.. But its kind of hard when you are very sad if you see what I mean.. Its hard to get used to a life witout her so fast.. It's like stop taking drugs over a night : o

I really hope I will get over it soon..
Azmo
well, the sadness makes us human and it's nothing wrong in beeing sad after getting dumped.. however, as the other's said.. keep urself bissi.. try to be with friends as much as possible.. ye u will think of her, and u will feel sad.. however, with friends around you there will be something going on all the time.. and you will prob think less of her, and feel less pain.. if u didnt feel any pain at all.. how human would that be?

And don't think or this relationship when u enter ur next one.. each realtionship are diferent from the last one. If you did something "wrong" with your previous gf.. doesnt mean it's "wrong" with ur new gf...

GL with everything!
blue77
a lot of work,
go out with friends,
take a time for your hobby,
go out with another girl
frozenhead
Just go on with your life, eventually you'll get over her. Wink
Heart Ticket
olskar wrote:
Got dumped by my girlfriend last tuesday.. How to get over it? Sad

Depends how much she ment to you, I'm no experts about relationships but heres a few guesses. Try to keep your mind off her (Alcohol would probably just about do it but i wont suggest that).
Do something wild and fun.
I got nothing else im just trying to help sorry im not good at it.

James
Simulator
Time, its not the end of the world, I know it feels like it but its not, all you need is time, don't worry to much about it... Eat lots and lots of ice cream.. it makes everything feel better, trust me. Ice cream solves everything, no matter if you like it or not, theres a flavor for everything, it makes you happier, its been scientifically proven..
HalfBloodPrince
^^ And don't forget to smother it in chocolate syrup!
ankur.vatsa
--------------------------------------------
Shin
Yes, that's what I did too. If you are struggling to find a new hobby or commit to something on your own will. Take up a course, eg, painting, music lessons, etc. That will force you to commit it. I find myself busy doing homework and also met new friends in the class too.
Karupoiss
Go to a club or where ever are pretty girls and just try to communicate with everybody.
psydevil
just get over it.. dont call, forget her existence, cut all remaining contact with her, and yes go after other chicks...build a team if possible
supjapscrapper
Azmo wrote:
well, the sadness makes us human and it's nothing wrong in beeing sad after getting dumped.. however, as the other's said.. keep urself bissi.. try to be with friends as much as possible.. ye u will think of her, and u will feel sad.. however, with friends around you there will be something going on all the time.. and you will prob think less of her, and feel less pain.. if u didnt feel any pain at all.. how human would that be?

And don't think or this relationship when u enter ur next one.. each realtionship are diferent from the last one. If you did something "wrong" with your previous gf.. doesnt mean it's "wrong" with ur new gf...

GL with everything!

It depends on your personnality and your friends really, I really think you should take some time alone and reflect on the time you spent with her, just to get the best out of it and see what she brought you and what you brought her, in order to make your future relationships better and more successful.

On the other hand, especially after break-ups, it is very important to avoid her and spend much time with your friends, not only the close ones, tray and meet new ones, make yourself a new circle. Sports help a lot as well and going outdoors or light-clubbin' (avoid alcohol!).

I really hope you'll get over it and I'm sure you will!
greenwoodmonkey
Get busy with friends and family.

If there is a need to be bitter and angry do it by yourself, don't get your friends involved; you don't want to be the person that they stop calling because all you can do is talk about your ex...

Also look at the reasons why your ex left you and work out if there is anything you can change in yourself for the next relationship.

Failing that, shave your head and join the army.. my mate did that and is having a great time in Iraq!