FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mutual funds during Market fall...

CCovers
Does the marked, BULL/BEAR, also have a big influence on the mutual finds. I just bought a good portion of the FFFHX, fidelity freedom 2050 mutual fund, hoping to take advantage of the recent downfall of the market without experiencing to much loss because of the fact that I have purchased a mutual fund. Now keep in mind that I am rather new to investing and this also is the reason that I am purchasing mutual funds rather than individual stock. Does any on think that I have made a good choice or am I up crap creek...?

Joe
wlb
Now the stock market is still relatively optimistic about the recent upward trend apparent.
Some fund is relatively stable, and the rate of return on investment is better
assee
ye U made a realy good choice considering you are new to the investment world. Nice decision taken by you in investing mutual fund rather investing in Stock market and forex.

In mutual fund managment company invests in different stocks and equaties . so it prevent a big loss in case of market crash . but the profit ratio in mutual funds is not tha high as compared to stock markets and forex/