FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's the point?

Afaceinthematrix
What's the point to getting married and having kids? I seriously want to know. I have always been in the mind set of simply dating someone until I get sick of them and then moving on to the next person. Why get married? And having kids seems even worse to me. They're bad investments. I seriously want to know the opinions of the people who are married and/or have kids. Is it worth it?
dray101
Shocked o.k. Shocked

how old r u? r u a male?

do the people you're dating (if you are) know this? Wink

and to reply to your question is it worth it, well, that depends on the person. It obviously doesn't sound like the right thing for you, however other people find it the most rewarding thing in their lives (which it sounds like you've already guessed).
abhiz
How can you think relationship as INVESTMENT
If it is an investment then it is never a relationship.
So you were never in relationship when you get in to you will just love having a relationship.
Azmo
it's a very interesting and not very common thought you have. Anyways, it's your personal opinion and I respect that. I do think it's wrong to see kids as an inevstment, but ofc, if you love money more then life and the people around you, I guess that's ok.

But for myself, I would rather be poor and loved with a nice family, a wife and some kids. Don't rly care about the $$ then, cause people makes me much happier then money does. That's my personal opinion. For me, money is for living, ofc I save for stuff I want, but I don't value huge amount of cash and items higher then having my own kids.

If you let your cash talk, and think of kids as an investment, well as I said before, I respect your personal opinion, but I'm also affraid that you will have to spend your life alone. Hope this doesnt happen tho.

Anyways, gl with everything
amicidellatigre
there's no point to get married really.
bluefossil
everyone knows you get married for tax purposes.... and double income. More money to spend spend spend
Afaceinthematrix
dray101 wrote:
:shock: o.k. :shock:

how old r u? r u a male? 17/m

do the people you're dating (if you are) know this? :wink: yes, i always inform people of my opinions, i think that that's only fair for them to know that i don't want to take a relationship past fooling around...i realize that i am young and my opinion may change, but i doubt it. if i do end up getting married, it won't be until i'm at least 25 or 26 because of that point life is down hill anyways, so i might as well get married then.

and to reply to your question is it worth it, well, that depends on the person. It obviously doesn't sound like the right thing for you, however other people find it the most rewarding thing in their lives (which it sounds like you've already guessed).