FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Search engine submiter

undoweb
I saw a program made for Windows that submits your website automaticaly your website to the largest search engines list.
I whant a program like that for mac osx, but free!
And I whant to ask someone who knows all about seo, that is corectly to use this kind of methoods to submit your website.
nappa
undoweb wrote:
I saw a program made for Windows that submits your website automaticaly your website to the largest search engines list.
And I whant to ask someone who knows all about seo, that is corectly to use this kind of methoods to submit your website.

First of all, why you want a big list of search engines when there are only few that important.

And main search engine like google for example, don't like auto submission. Therefore, using this kind of service of software is not a good choice at all.

Better submit to the search engines manually. And also consider to submit your website to directories.

One more thing, can you post the link where we can find the software you talking about? Basically these kind of softwares submit your website to FFA (free for all). And when you are listed on FFA page, google will think that your site is a junk site.
lerian
Actually I never submit my web on any search engine. Just try to get links from other website that has been indexed by SE. If you have a high PR website, put your new site linbk on the home page, it will be indexed fast.
SoftStag
It's a basic rule of SEO these days - don't submit your website to search engines.

There really is no need, and the search engines don't really use the submissions anyway. To be listed you site needs to be found by their bots, so you need links from other sites. If you have other sites, or you know people who do, then use these sites to link to yours. Also, submit to good web directories and the search engines will find you through crawling the directories. If you do a search in these forums for free directories, you will find loads of advice on submitting to them, and where they can be found.
dude_xyx
Search engine submitters are useless better submit the site for web directories and there are one or two directories submitters which are really cool. you shouldn't use same set of title , descriptions for all directories.
blue77
I search alot for this kind of software and find a lot of it.
Maybe the one who has a biger and sensable effect is Dynamic Submission.
I find cool software that register your site in directories. I submit my 5 sites with this program in 500 directories. The result was 20 backlinks for a site and 10 visitors a day.
If you ask me is a completely lost of time.
wlb
I used to have some search engine to my website, the effect was not significant.
In fact, we can be rich site and building, and then promote.
Terms of the site is on content.
Marston
SoftStag wrote:
It's a basic rule of SEO these days - don't submit your website to search engines.
Rolling Eyes That might be an overstatement.
KMKM
Well i somewhat agree nappa.

Well my first hand experience was that when i made my first site. I submitted to Google right away. To tell that I was new in this webmaster stuff will an understatement Very Happy

So, back to story, I submitted my site to Google. I checked daily... and i found my site indexed on Google after like say 1.5 weeks or so. This time when i made my site. I didn't submitted to Google. Just made sure that I had other websites linking to me. I find that Google has indexed my site on the 3rd day of its existence.

Even I was kinda startled... well .. not bad of a start Razz. So the final thing is that ... don't submit!!!! If your site has potential.... you will be automatically put to a good position, you need not do a thing... just keep the site's quality up to date Smile

Regards,
~KMKM
satyamy
undoweb wrote:

well as per my view
Manual Submission is only good
these software are just waste of time
So better use submission Manually
nappa
I've tested somthing about the submission recently with my new site. Well I can't remember but I've read it somewhere in this forums.

I tried to create link from other sites that already visible to google then .....wow google have my new site included in their search engine within 1 day!

I'm so surprised with this result, therefore I will never submit too google again, but focus on submitting to directories and try to get as many backlinks as I can.

And about the auto submission, forget it. That won't worth your time. Try focusing on the sites that really matter. In case you don't have a PR checker yet, then go download it.

cheers.......