FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Im using apahe,php, and mysql and dreamweaver (HELP)





syntax101
Im using apahe,php, and mysql and dreamweaver but i can only view my view.php in the localhost (http://localhost/view.php), how can view it on the internet what do i need, thank u pls reply, i am still a newbie
shamil
syntax101 wrote:
Im using apahe,php, and mysql and dreamweaver but i can only view my view.php in the localhost (http://localhost/view.php), how can view it on the internet what do i need, thank u pls reply, i am still a newbie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_name
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_hosting_service
MrBlueSky
syntax101 wrote:
Im using apahe,php, and mysql and dreamweaver but i can only view my view.php in the localhost (http://localhost/view.php), how can view it on the internet what do i need, thank u pls reply, i am still a newbie


The easiest way:

1. Open "httpd.conf"
2. Change the line

Code:

Listen 127.0.0.1:80


to

Code:

Listen 80


(3. If you are behind a router configure your router to forward port 80 to your computer)

4. Look up your external ip-address: www.whatismyip.com

5. Use this ip-adress to view your goto your site from anywhere over the internet by using a browser. For example: http://162.45.34.54/view.php
syntax101
[quote="MrBlueSky"]
syntax101 wrote:
I


(3. If you are behind a router configure your router to forward port 80 to your computer)



yes im behind router how do i configure it to forward port 80 can you teach me step thank you.
MrBlueSky
Which router do you have?
syntax101
what do u mean with what router do i have. my ip add is http://203.177.185.16/

it fails when i try http://203.177.185.16/send.php
MrBlueSky
syntax101 wrote:
what do u mean with what router do i have. my ip add is http://203.177.185.16/

it fails when i try http://203.177.185.16/send.php


Which brand and type of router do you have?
syntax101
Prolink Hurricane 9000P
ADSL Ethernet USB Combo Modem/Router

i tried to change the setting in my router then i try http://203.177.200.4/send.php it says

Web Server Error Report:
Server Error: 501 Not Implemented
Operating System Error Nr:6: errno = 0x6

No RPM for this combination of URL and method

/send.php

how do i forward 80 in my computer
MrBlueSky
syntax101 wrote:
Prolink Hurricane 9000P
ADSL Ethernet USB Combo Modem/Router

i tried to change the setting in my router then i try http://203.177.200.4/send.php it says

Web Server Error Report:
Server Error: 501 Not Implemented
Operating System Error Nr:6: errno = 0x6

No RPM for this combination of URL and method

/send.php

how do i forward 80 in my computer


Here is a guide which explains how to do it with that router: http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Prolink/Hurricane-9000P/HTTP.htm
syntax101
after i forward the port 80 the internet is lost so i have to change another router, did i do something wrong, i have a new router.
Related topics
PHP, MySQL...
ASP +PHP+MySQL Tutorials
what is your php mysql apache installer package
Need some php/mysql dlls
What is useful way in this php+mysql problem?
PHP/Mysql - beginner!
A very good PHP MySQL Tutorial
Setup php,mysql and others...
WAP help...
PHP/mySQL MJguestbook Help
Link PHP/Mysql with Outlook Express
php-mysql source code
portable php+mysql
How do you Create a New Database using a php script?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Scripting -> Php and MySQL

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.