FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PS3 Home

alexdude
Wow! This new thing coming out for PS3 looks so cool!
If you haven't heard about it, its a new feature for the PS3 were people can make their own character and explore the world of home. You can play games with other users, chat with other users, and invite your friends over to your own home!
It looks pretty cool, and people are saying that this is the big reason people will take interest in the PS3.
Keran
Well i'm planning to buy PS3 soon so i'll take a look at that ;] Sounds interesting.
djcaution
IS HOME OUT YET?? Considering they're using clips of it in ps3 commercials I would imagine it would be but I just got a ps3 and cant seem to find it anywhere. Am I missing something or does anybody know when it comes out?
Bengt
Havent heart anything of this.
Sounds like second life-ish things :p
spykE
Is it out yet? I thought not, but it looks promising, they should make something like this aswell on the Xbox 360 or release WoW on the 360, that would be sweet Smile. They can easily get mouse and keyboard support so wouldn't be hard and you'd play the game without any problems on a big TV with an HD resolution.
newso
spykE wrote:
Is it out yet? I thought not, but it looks promising, they should make something like this aswell on the Xbox 360 or release WoW on the 360, that would be sweet Smile. They can easily get mouse and keyboard support so wouldn't be hard and you'd play the game without any problems on a big TV with an HD resolution.

360 dont have the power to do this. Just forget the 360, its a useless out dated piece of equipment.

Home is due early 2008, and will kick ass.
m-productions
I cant wait for home myself, and its ashame they keep pushing it back as this is going to be a massive selling feature for the ps3 and a great feature for its online playstation network. I really hope to get into the open beta (wasnt lucky enough to get into the closed) ... However, im not liking the fact that they are going to have a lot of items where you have to pay to get... BUTT we will finaly be seeing lots of achiements in our games, and will be showed off with trophies on the walls of our houses XD.. i just hope games that are already out come with patches for this.. like R:FOM!