FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HelpWanted.com?

Have you heard of a HelpWanted.com site near you?
Yes I have
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
No, never
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
OF COURSE, I am there everyday looking for a new job!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

altikris
I have a HelpWanted.com site near me, called HudsonValleyHelpWanted.com. There are 300 other sites around the United States and Canada with the same type of site, such as HelpWantedBoston.com or DCHelpWanted.com.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of a HelpWanted.com site near them that they use to look for jobs?
jwellsy
I check the local Craigslist regularly.

Actually now that I think about it there is a supposedly local thing called illinihelpwanted.com . They do a lot of advertising on the radio. Most of their ads are typical spam stuff.
vertigoflow
Never heard of it, but I'm checking for it now. I used to look on Craigslist, but I would never see anything that was interesting, or that paid well enough. A lot of posting for people looking for skilled workers who would take basically minumum wage.

I'm checking my local site now....

I will definatly bookmark it and return when I'm feeling fed up with my current job.
luckrn
It seem a serious one. "Help wanted - A job bank.Candidates can find the best job opportunity. Employers can post various types of jobs including national and home based at low cost". There is compete with www.helpwanted.com and www.help-wanted.net too.
Any results Question
altikris
no thats not the same one. These pages are part of the Http://www.RegionalHelpWanted.com network. Like I said there is one near me called HudsonValleyHelpWanted.com in upstate NY, and there are others like HelpWantedLongIsland.com or PortlandHelpWanted.com. See any near you that you know?