FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

World's Tallest Man Marries

glenn83e
Quote:
BEIJING - The world's tallest man has married a woman who is more than 2 feet shorter than him, a Chinese newspaper reported Wednesday.

Bao Xishun, a 7-foot-9 herdsman from Inner Mongolia, married 5-foot-6 saleswoman Xia Shujian several days ago, the Beijing New reported.

Bao's 28-year-old bride is half his age and hailed from his hometown of Chifeng even though marriage advertisements were sent around the world, it said.

"After a long and careful selection, the effort has been finally paid off," the newspaper said.

Bao was confirmed last year by the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's tallest person.

He was in the news in December after he used his long arms to save two dolphins by pulling out plastic from their stomachs.

The dolphins got sick after nibbling on plastic from the edge of their pool at an aquarium in Liaoning province. Attempts to use surgical instruments to remove the plastic failed because the dolphins' stomachs contracted in response to the instruments, Chinese media reported.

Comcast.net Strange News

Wow I'd hate to ask this guys permission to date his daughter lol. I think it is good that he has found true love. I can just imagine the size of his house.

He is even taller than WWE wrestler The Great Khali. Kahli is 7'3"

jay84h
He is pretty tall! Standing next to his wife, she almost surpasses as his child lol
myforrum
wow... thats surprising lol.
i wondered what he'd do to me if I accidently ask her wife out for a date thinking that she was his daughter? hmm.... lol. thats scary thought
mialynavahy
lol... yes pretty tall Smile congratulation Mr tallest
suntzu3500
Now, the scary part is how he'd look next to his child. If he as a child with his new wife, he/she will be at their fathers ankles. That has to be a rather interesting sensation. Razz
billgertz
best wishes mr. Tall Guy.. hehehe. I wonder how tall his kids gonna be.
lyddi8
5'6 is still fairly tall for a chinese woman. I'm anglo and 5'4, and tower over most asian women... although i have heard that regionally, the chinese are taller than their vietnamese, japanese and thai counterparts.