FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

More bandwith

undoweb
I am posting this new topic becouse I am a little nervous about my bandiwth usage per month.
This month I`ve installed Wordpress with a new theme for presenting my free php scripts & tutorials. The bandwith usage for this month is 1,5 GB.
I supose that that the website will have more unique visits more bandwith will be used.
There is some way to gain more bandwith in exchange for something?
tidruG
undoweb wrote:
I am posting this new topic becouse I am a little nervous about my bandiwth usage per month.
This month I`ve installed Wordpress with a new theme for presenting my free php scripts & tutorials. The bandwith usage for this month is 1,5 GB.
I supose that that the website will have more unique visits more bandwith will be used.

It's almost the end of the month, so 1.5GB isn't really a problem.
We do not, however, offer more bandwidth. If you are using up more than 10GB of bandwidth, then you probably want to consider going for a paid host, because in that case, your site would probably have become quite big.

If I were you, though, I'd be more worried about points. You're at -90.
undoweb
tidruG wrote:
undoweb wrote:

It's almost the end of the month, so 1.5GB isn't really a problem.
We do not, however, offer more bandwidth. If you are using up more than 10GB of bandwidth, then you probably want to consider going for a paid host, because in that case, your site would probably have become quite big.

If I were you, though, I'd be more worried about points. You're at -90.

Thanks for the quick reply. You have a tip here but in the future if my website will use more bandiwth than 8-9 gb per month I will do something about it.
The - points are decreasing becouse I am gonna be more active in this forums.
tidruG
No problem... however, with a light theme on Wordpress, I'm wondering how it is that you have managed to use up 1.5GB of bandwidth?

Do you get a lot of visitors? or maybe the downloads of the scripts are eating into your bandwidth?
cosmain7
cant we get more then 1,5Gb/mo ?? MY site's too big and would be down every month. Sad
truespeed
cosmain7 wrote:
cant we get more then 1,5Gb/mo ?? MY site's too big and would be down every month. Sad

You dont get 1.5gb a month you get 10gb a month.
cosmain7
truespeed wrote:
cosmain7 wrote:

You dont get 1.5gb a month you get 10gb a month.

oops, sorry. That's really good. But im still waiting my request to be approved.

regards.