FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

never kiss a girl... ???

agustin
Is it to bad being 19 and never kissed a girl?
darvit
Of course not!

I'm 19 and never kissed a boy, never had a boyfriend. I had a couple of suitors before--two are still persistently hanging on--but I'm rather... picky. And I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. I hate casual flings and shallow commitments, to be honest.

It doesn't bother me at all. Cool

It'll come when the time is right. For now, I am just enjoying the moment.
xsharez
I dont think so..it's so bad..when never kissed a girl or boy...but...you must waiting...for sure....
sanwixh
Nope, its perfectly normal. I know a lot of people who have "never been kissed." Well, we all do it sooner or later unless you have a phobia with kisses Laughing

Just wait for it and it'll come. No need to rush ^^
carlospro7
don't worry someday, maybe rather soon, and as long as you keep yourself open, you wont be saying that anymore
Azmo
it's up for every uniq individual to decied for themselves if they wanna kiss someone just for the kissing, or if they wanna wait for mr/miss right.. the reason why people might think this is'nt normal to be 19 and never ben kissed is because those who have soudns alot more then those who have not. No need to rush, it will come, sooner or later.
bongoman
I don't think it really matters, it's bound to happen sometime in our lives so why does it matter when?
bonestorm74
Don't let it worry you too much. I'm sure your turn will come if you are patient. Remember, girls smell desperation and they don't like it. So relax! Smile
imera
If it bothers you then do something about it, but really, you should be comfortable with it. Have you seen the 40 yearld old virgin? I'm not sure if he have ever kissed someone but he was a virgin atleast. In the end he found the perfect girl, so it was worth waiting. But really, 19, your still yong
MrBlueSky

On the other hand it would sure suck to die as a virgin Very Happy
danielduran
Of course not!! Why do you think it?
I did it later, i was 18 and any problem ;Wink
frozenhead
I was 21 when I first kiss a girl. Wink

So no need hurry, it will eventually come.
Azmo
ehm I was 12 I think, could have been 11 tho.. but that's me Smile
Twisol
I kissed a girl when I was like 6, hehe. Embarassed But it was just a split-second thing (albeit on the lips). What bugs me is that it was my first kiss and I dont even remember it, just from pictures. Neutral
TheGustav
I think it's nice that some people don't run around kissing everyone they meet, like the people I know do. Confused

If you use the force, it will happen!

Just don't mention the force to her though.
windrei
what's the problem....?
i am now 24, and i just met my first love...
i only kiss her once, and it's my first time too...

when i was 19, i was still an ignorant guy...
just-in
I kissed a girl when I was 21... but tried one on 18 but failed... badly..Smile
bangala
I was 20 when I experienced the first kiss. I still remember it.
flintstonian
Well, I can't help but ask - what's such a big deal about a kiss? Being 19 and hoping for just a kiss smacks of low ambition in life Twisted Evil
studsstudio
flintstonian wrote:
Well, I can't help but ask - what's such a big deal about a kiss? Being 19 and hoping for just a kiss smacks of low ambition in life Twisted Evil

Well, i think hoping for just a kiss is the best start in the world of love. experience that moment and see what happens next. maybe nothing, or maybe one stops to think but lets love show the way. When you are ambitious from the start, you'll fail in really get that feeling that you surrender to your feelings.
Karupoiss
I think that u will get a kiss someday, if it bothers you much thenyou have to go for a hunt. Cool
molif
its not a bad scenario.. but, u may be bad at it when comes to ur 1st kiss.. but U WILL NEVER KNOW.. u may turn out to be a good kisser..
Subsonic Sound
Twisol wrote:
I kissed a girl when I was like 6, hehe. Embarassed But it was just a split-second thing (albeit on the lips). What bugs me is that it was my first kiss and I dont even remember it, just from pictures. Neutral

Oh, now that doesn't count. I did that too, but I don't count it. I count my first kiss as... 12? 13? I think? Around then. I could probably work it out, because it was in the cinema watching 'You've Got Mail'. So...

*looks up the release date*

Ah, I was newly turned 13.

It wasn't that great, really. Neither of us knew what we were doing, and there wasn't really a lot of feeling there. In fact, I don't think I ever saw her again. But there was the excitement of doing something new, something unknown. Something 'grown-up', which is quite a thrill to a 13 year old.
romaop
So you are in a prelude to a kiss
Which you are afraid to miss?
Till the right lips collide
To be at your side?

Good luck on your kisses hunt...
Packfan104L4
It's not a bad thing if you haven't been kissed, but just makes anything after that reeeeeeeeally unexpected.

Hopefully someone gets what I mean...
RubySlasher
Does it count if I kiss myself.

billgertz
that's pretty normal. well, it depends on yourself. Maybe your just too busy with your own world.. or maybe its because of your own choice. I don't think the're something wrong with you.. but i should start searching for my first NOW if i were you.. as they say, First kiss is unforgetable. hahaha. good luck.
missdixy
It's not bad at all.