FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favourite Game Show Of ALL TIME

glenn83e
Come on down... it is now time to name your favourite game show of all time. Mine of course is Not the price is right... haha fooled ya... My fav of all time is and forever will be Family Fued

what is yours?
Handermier
Price is Right. It has been around forever. Not to mention it is hilarious the things people put on their shirt for Bob. I miss the old announcer though. The new one just isn't the same.

-Handermier
OutlawSpirit
deal or no deal taken people by storm.. noel edmunds is a funny person... i dont watch it much as i dont like it.. but theres somethin about it... i'd say... probably, favourite would be... i dunno, i hardly watch tv Confused
lethaltriad
Thats a hard one so much to chose from. They are also alot of good new ones that are out that has potential to become favourites. I'll pick a couple though.. Wheel Of Fortune. Family Feud and The Price Is Right.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and Deal Or No Deal is up there also on the list
funnyerror
My favorite game shows:

Deal or no deal
Price is right
1 vs 100

-funnyerror
xsharez
family feud...
reddishblue
I love Deal or No Deal and Family Feud, except they are on at the same time so I usually pick Family Feud Smile
leslie.sweets
Quote:
Come on down... it is now time to name your favourite game show of all time. Mine of course is Not the price is right... haha fooled ya... My fav of all time is and forever will be Family Fued

what is yours?

Well mine is either Deal or No Deal or are you Smarter then a 5th Grader that show is petty Sweet/ Family Feud is another one i would watch and Lingo Smile
ReubenWilliams
I saw it on tarranton TV, you had to get into a car, which the TV company then reported as stolen and you had to try and drive across the country evading the police, who chased didn't know it was a gameshow. This excellent concept is made more exiting by the fact that the police in russia use live ammunition.

Takeshis castle is also good.
ambit
I like Family Feud and Wheel of Fortune. Smile
pampoon
I don't watch many game shows, but when I am extremely bored and I have finished studying (a.k.a. hardly ever), I do tend to watch this new one called "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?".

It's a pretty good game show, at least to me. It takes the things you learn in fifth grade, and then asks people who are much past that age to remember them. They are put against an advanced fifth grader, and most of the time the older person loses.

Most of the things you learn in fifth grade you don't remember when you get older. I know that if I didn't take the classes I'm taking now, I wouldn't remember much that I learned in fifth grade.

It's a good concept, and I think it's prone to becoming a popular show. If you're ever bored or have an free time (unlike me Wink ), you should check the show out. It comes on every Thursday at 8p.m. Pacific/7p.m. Central on Fox (United States).

God bless,
Pampoon
HDirtwater
My favorite was always The Match Game. How could you not love a game show with six washed-up actors (Richard Dawson, Charles Nelson Reilly, et al) and really bad 70s music?
RiCtee
Of all time have to be Wheel Of Fortune. Temptation is also very good. Didn't see anyone mention it. Anyone heard of it??
crimson_aria
The game show of all time for me is Wheel of Fortune.
Kelcey
I liked Double Dare on Nickelodeon a lot
scottycrip
Not the best one of all time but certainly my favorite of all time: Press Your Luck.

Anyone remember Kids Street? (might not be the exact title but all I remember is the kids were required to clap with their hands above their head for some reason, it looked ridiculous to me even though i was a little kid)
silverdown
It would have to be Wheel of Fortune only because my and my grandma use to watch it alot and try to guess what the answer was.
Senshida
I like The Price is Right. The problem was that I am busy when it comes on (11am), and its too bad that Bob Barker is retiring.

I also like Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader. (amazing how dumb people can get over the years)
And Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
Scaramanga
ReubenWilliams wrote:
I saw it on tarranton TV, you had to get into a car, which the TV company then reported as stolen and you had to try and drive across the country evading the police, who chased didn't know it was a gameshow. This excellent concept is made more exiting by the fact that the police in russia use live ammunition.

Uhhh I'm pretty sure police all over use live ammunition.

ReubenWilliams wrote:
Takeshis castle is also good.

Only the American dubbed version MXC, which is quite frankly hilarious. And there are far better Japanese game shows than Takeshi's Castle.
xorcist
My favorite Game Show is Deal Or No Deal it doesn't take any brains at all to win some money just lucky. But I like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire to because it challenges you and I always wanted to see how far I can get in there.
alishachuhan
My favourite games are
Cubes free
Devil ninja
Angry birds
Tuvitor
Press Your Luck

No whammies!
silverdown
American Gladiators thought not sure if that counts as a game show but The Price is Right also is great to watch!
shtuffandthings
The Cube, is awesome.
Strike it Rich was good what's a hot spot not...
Family Fortunes....I'll watch if it's on.
Catchphrase only mentioned it because I remembered it, it's not as good as it used to be.
Deal or no deal is ok too

My fav is The Chase

Bet I'll think of loads more after I post this.
Insanity
I like Jeopardy because I feel so smart when I can answer the questions they pose... or answers I guess in terms of Jeopardy! But then again when I don't know most of the answers it's not as fun, but I still learn a lot about random bits of trivia. It's amazing how long that show has been on for and how it keeps going. There are a lot of very smart people who can win lots of money in Jeopardy.