FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online work

bcc32788
2 months ago I looked for some online works .Now I meet the Google Adsense but I think it is very hard to do if you know it.Now I am looking for new work but I can't find . I meet PPR ,PPC,affiliate but I don't like any.I am interested in "Typing" work frome home but it cost I am not sure to pay.

If you have any advices to me please post here.

Thank you.
vertigoflow
I wouldn't pay for any system that promises to show you how to make money typing or doing "data entry" from home.

I'll give you the big $97 "secret" that the majority of these systems are selling... for free even.

They pretty much all tell you to use google adwords to promote affiliate links, especially clickbank products.... especially to market their own book that you just bought.

There you go. If you want to paypal me for that "secret" i just gave you, I'll gladly accept.... lol.

If you want more info, I couldn't tell you anything that you wouldn't learn better just by going to googles page on using adwords.
johnsonap
Data Entry is never going to be a big earner as anyone can do it with no skills really required. Selling online seems to bring the biggest rewards, although you need to have something that is either very rare and worth money, or something you can sell cheaper than anyone else online (both seems to be a bit tricky)
madmonk
well, actually, there are pretty much online works recently..
Like I am doing, better not to mention the name of it.. mainly doing some internet marketing.. it is not a lot of work, but very fun and I personally think I learnt many things that I could not learn from school textbook..