FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Consoles Vs. PC

Computer or Console
Computer
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Console
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
I like handhelds so I don't care.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Both
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

PBShop
So I made this cause I want to know what you like to use to play video games. A PC (MAC whatever) or a Console (Any of them). I have to be on the consoles side since the only games I like are on the consoles (More the Nintendo consoles). This is not to be a flame war but more of a debate and if turns into a flame war I'll try to get this thread closed or just let if die if nobody cares.
Peterssidan
I like computers more than consoles so I use the computer and like the games to be on computer. But.. I must say that it's fun to play console games if you play it with friends. Very fun with thous games I am better than my friends at.

I can see that many consoles going to be more like a computer. soon they will become a computer with some gamepads. wow thats already here. Stupid way to go. Shocked
bhzh
I grew up playing console games, so I am biased towards consoles. However, I do admire the flexibility of the PC and the ease of use when it comes to shooters. Console controllers are better designed for Racing/Puzzle/Adventure games whereas the precision offered by a keyboard and mouse beats most console offerings. With that said, I have been impressed by the Halo series for their excellent controls along with Gears of War. I find the Call of Duty games have slightly weirder controls on a console than on the PC. Also, Call of Duty usually has more features on the PC versus the console. PCs also have the capability of creating better graphics than the consoles, because of the rapid rate at which computer technology advances. But I would still give it to consoles because I am just so used to the console controllers.