FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FriHost forums

PSUVikings
Curious, what makes FriHost forums better then other forums, anyone can just type in "free forums" at google and have a forum within minutes, what makes this place so good that we have to earn the right to have one of these forums Think I have seen some great forums by other people using frhost, that's why I joined here instead of somewhere else. so somebody answer me, what makes FriHost better then other providers?
Soulfire
Yes, but most of those other forums don't offer the free web hosting that FriHost does. This is the most powerful free hosting I've ever seen.
rhathar
This is by FAR the best free hosting I've ever seen. As for the quality of the forums?

a) We are required to post here.

That means there is much more traffic.

b) We have vigilant mods.

So the quality is kept up to a standard.

a+b =

c) We have an active forum with (mostly) well thought-out posts that are free of harassment Smile
LostOverThere
I think the main thing people like about Frihost, is the friendliness of members.

There are a lot of forums out there where people talk down to people, flame them etc.

At frihost, really, how many of you can honestly say you've been talked down to or bullied?
PSUVikings
Thanks for the responses, that's what I was looking for, just looking at the forum I got from here, I have to agree no other forums can touch this place. Glad to be apart of it!
NuniPio
yep, this is definitely the best free hosting i have ever used Very Happy thanks alot
Billwaa
well, I join because it is the best at the time, while the real best one "Mind-Intention" cancel its service 2 years ago, cause some mod gave password to some non assocaited person. I was also a mod, but not a global mod, so, I can't control anything, eventually the owner decide to cancel the service, It is the best, and I don't think there will be any better.

No keep posting to keep hosting, there is like a system that:

50 posts = 100 mb host forever (meaning as long as they offer it)
100 posts = 250 mb
200 posts = 1GB
500 posts = unmetered

something like that And it also have the same, if not better, admin panel as frihost... too bad its not around anymore.

Please don't flame me, I am just telling the truth, not that I don't like frihost, it is just not the best in my opinon, but the best at the moment.
NuniPio
Billwaa wrote:
well, I join because it is the best at the time, while the real best one "Mind-Intention" cancel its service 2 years ago, cause some mod gave password to some non assocaited person. I was also a mod, but not a global mod, so, I can't control anything, eventually the owner decide to cancel the service, It is the best, and I don't think there will be any better.

No keep posting to keep hosting, there is like a system that:

50 posts = 100 mb host forever (meaning as long as they offer it)
100 posts = 250 mb
200 posts = 1GB
500 posts = unmetered

something like that And it also have the same, if not better, admin panel as frihost... too bad its not around anymore.

Please don't flame me, I am just telling the truth, not that I don't like frihost, it is just not the best in my opinon, but the best at the moment.

if you have it that way, people will only post to achieve the desired limit and thats it,end of community. this way theres an ongoing posting process, which means a growing community.
xsharez
FriHost...THE BEST!More fun and info.
desertwind
Frihost is one of the best free hosting service with good support team, good forums, very low downtime and no ads.

What makes Frihost forums rocks is the support for your hosting you get here.
k10000s
The reason why FriHost's forum is better than others is that not only all the staff here but all good users are checking most of posts so that they can prevent from useless information. In addition, this forum accept good ideas from users.
OutlawSpirit
no doubt... bets free hosting i ever found... they respect they people 2! Cool
tidruG
Thanks for all the positive comments.
We have a somewhat similar thread here - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-25249.html
Please feel free to continue this conversation there, if desired Smile

-close-