FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Risk of deletion when in negative?

vw_bugg
I am back from a long time away. I was 90 points in the hole and thankfully my website is still intact. I have been posting a bunch and have got it to only 60 in the hole. Do i have risk of deletion while i am in the hole even though i have been posting almost constantly since i have been back? It might take me a week or more to get in the green again but i am working on it, i just dont want my site to disappear.
rafifaisal
You only risk deletion when you go into negative man.
Even then you get a couple warnings.
I had the same problem.
You do not always have the time to post here so when you loose it a bit out of sight you might go into negative.
But you get a warning via mail that you got deducted 5 points.

You might read these terms http://www.frihost.com/faq.php#being_active1
Blaster
keep posting and you will be fine. You can also request that bondings moves your points up to maybe like -20 or something that way you don't have to post a zillion posts to get in the positives again. I know he does it sometimes.
Bondings
Your account can be removed when you are below -20 points. But I don't often remove accounts (I'll be removing some pretty soon though), and most of the time I take into account several factors like number of posts and the last time you logged in. (also quality/time of the last few posts)

Anyway, I changed your points to 10, just keep them positive now. Very Happy
vw_bugg
Bondings wrote:
Your account can be removed when you are below -20 points. But I don't often remove accounts (I'll be removing some pretty soon though), and most of the time I take into account several factors like number of posts and the last time you logged in. (also quality/time of the last few posts)

Anyway, I changed your points to 10, just keep them positive now. Very Happy

Oh wow thank a ton. I just noticed i posted and then looked and it jumped from like -50 to positive 15. Thank you very much.

I think it is awsome that you have the free hosting in exchange for activity on the forum. Both are hard to find and go well together.

Thaanks for the jump in points i will keep posting.