FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best mp3 player?

ravin
Hi whats your fav mp3 player? ipod, creative, iriver? etc
Srs2388
iPod Smile I love my iPod I had some other kind before and it wasn't even half as cool as my iPod
danielduran
iPod the best, cool! It's evident, but also it's the most expensive.
It depends if you want pay it.
I have Creative, It's cheaper, i can watch movies... so it's my fav
Kelcey
I like Creative a lot. I use their sound cards and have a muvo. I've had a rio player before and it was pretty good.
trumnation
Ipod is by far the best. If you don't want an ipod though I had a rio for a very long time and they make good mp3 players. They also seem alot more rugged than ipods...
ddukki
I have an iRiver myself, but it's not the best model I could have gone with. It's a T10 and it has some issues with alphabetizing (in that it doesn't have a system at all) but overall the sound quality's excellent with a lot of equalizing / SRS features. It's pretty small with only 1 GB, so I might get myself a better Zen or iPod soon.
mattchun
I like Creative, a Singapore brand.
CtrlAltDeleteDie
Creative is trash. Their players are very unreliable. I just god an iPod and I love it. I had a creative for 4 years and was not happy.
Seiji
I have a Sandisk MP3 player and I think it is the best. It was sort of expensive but worth it.
svettleffe
iPod is by faar the best mp3-player I have ever had. It just connects to all my needs in mp3-player. Smile
ashok
iPod rules! Very Happy
Sickness
I think the best one is the iPod Cool
jerryxjetx
Benq that was the cheapest 1 in ebay and with the brand new Item. its about 20 usd for 256mb
brucedes
My blue iPod mini. I think the iPod nano is too small, plus you can upgrade the drive with compactflash, so it's a lot easier to expand too.
Pikokola
My PC Razz

Actually I prefer using speaker or something like that, using headset are annoying for me *_*

ah yes, I heard there's some mp3 players that had external speaker, but it's suck the battery a lots...
Zruch
I listen to music on my cell phone.
Shewolf
I love my huge, little not-so-new ipod. It works perfectly Cool
Ducksteina
I love my iPod.
I got the new iPod Shuffle some days ago - and it's sooo cool!

I don't think Apple produces the best MP3 players, but definitely the most cool ones Very Happy
Aimewitue
iaudio player are great
hesham2
i use mp4 but he is very good but sony only
pampoon
Well, I had an I-pod for a while and when everyone else started getting them it was just boring...

So i decided to be different and try a new kind of MP3 player. It's called ZVUE, and so far it's done well for me. Sure, it's not as advanced as the I-pod yet, but it's still good.

God bless,
Pampoon
teko
from a usability point of view and the integration with the itunes software the ipod really impresses me. But then they dont give you much choice regarding the formats that can work with the player.
ownaging
hm there are many good mp3 player, but for me the ipod is best because he has a cool design and yeah but I also like the creative
nilsmo
Whichever one is cheap at the time I'm buying Smile Or an iPod.
Osmodius
pampoon wrote:
Well, I had an I-pod for a while and when everyone else started getting them it was just boring...

So you were no longer cool like the hip, young people in iPod commercials.

I haven't yet seen an MP3 player I like--all I want is something with a decent amount of space (20GB+) that can play all of the popular audio & video formats. Noone wants to convert their videos into Apple's bullshit proprietary format damnit >_<!
Bones
I have a Sandisk Sansa e200 series player. Much better than Ipod in my opinion (unless you need more than 10G of storage, which would be the 8G model + a 2G microSD card). User replaceable battery, and you aren't stuck with the piece of crap Itunes as your only option to sync your player.
orcaz
Currently using Creative Zen Micro, but quite sick of it alr, prolly getting ipod the nxt time.
dz9c
i have an ipod video 60 gb and its great and everything but i hate how u have to put songs on it. i hate it a lot. enough to wear i want to get rid of it for like the sandisk sansa's cause those are really cool and good. go for the sandisk no problem with them here
Bones
dz9c wrote:
i have an ipod video 60 gb and its great and everything but i hate how u have to put songs on it. i hate it a lot. enough to wear i want to get rid of it for like the sandisk sansa's cause those are really cool and good. go for the sandisk no problem with them here

Sandisk has some new players they are developing now. The View looks pretty nifty with 8G storage and a 4" screen. It also is going to have a full size SD card slot. Check them out here:
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2007/01/sandisk-sansa-connect-view-and-express.php
Donutey
The Sansa lineup is generally pretty good (except for the c150~ line) I just bought a Sansa Express which can be directly hooked up to a computer without cables, has a screen, and more importantly if it gets lots or stolen I'm not out that much.
hsadmin
If I had the money I would of gotten the video IPOD, with the biggest available memory size.. But, I ended up getting a 2gb ilo.. It plays my music, but no videos..
daney
Hello my freind,

You dont have to think a lot. Ipod is the best, resistant, clean, .....
I use all kind of mp3 player but Ipod is the best.
It keep you data secure for long.
Trust me Ipod is the best
socialoutcast
I have an iriver ifp-895, and I love it. It sounds great with it's Sennheisar ear phones and cost less then an Ipod. I especially enjoy the direct recording feature.

'nuff of my sales pitch.
agustin
Definetly Ipod nano! my favourite! It works perfectly and they`re so good and nice!