FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flakx.com - An Emerging Community

Flakx
Hello everyone,

I have created a new community for artists, designers etc. so they can show their art, but at the same time make a collaborative image.

Also for those that enjoy music, there is a collaborative radio station for users to be able to upload their own mp3's or just listen to the current playlist.

Also you can chat through instant chat and forums.

Hope you will all give this community a chance, its still in development but the community can start now Smile

The Website: WWW.FLAKX.COM

Flakx.
Jitterbug
yeah this is quite cool, gd job flakx.

I love the radio, good choice of music, i uploaded a few tracks of my own, and ill keep checking back for sure.

Had an interesting conversation with some bloke named 'Dave' got talking about all sort of stuff. Mainly computer game development Laughing

Just need to get more members
jayzee
nice looking site..
good work
the6thfactor
Interesting concept, I might take a look Smile
{name here}
You've got a good amount of potential with your site. However, you might want to clean up your underlying markup.
DandDer
every community is an emerging community, this one doesnt seem like it has any more lure than any of the millions of others. The site layout is pretty impressive though, hats off to you for that though Smile