FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Two Days I will Never Forget

SmartIcon
2 days! You will be thinking, which 2 days? what happend in that two days? Well it’s 9th and 10th March. We organised Advaita ‘07, a national level tech fest in our college. Before that two days, we are working hard to make it successful. Before two days, I can not sleep well. I was dreaming about the works, what I have to do next. On that two days I can able to take food, and also forgotten to drink water also! We our hard work came with result. This is success in every event we have organised. I got many appreciations, and enjoyed my hard work.
coolclay
Sounds like a great time congratulations!!
RiCtee
Wow...national level. Must be something huge to remember. Can I ask what college it was and what the fest is about?? Very Happy
.ZR.
That's a whole lot more than I've ever done in two days.
Congrats on the success of the event Very Happy
Although it does sound like it was a stressful thing to do Razz
CaBz
This thread is like : "Hello everyone, I want to share with you what happened in my life !"

What do you want us to say ? "I am proud of you ! Congratulations ! GG !"

Lol, seriously, I'm sure you've done good work, but I don't have any clue on what it was or whatever.

Anyway...
SmartIcon
coolclay wrote:
Sounds like a great time congratulations!!

Thank you dear
SmartIcon
RiCtee wrote:
Wow...national level. Must be something huge to remember. Can I ask what college it was and what the fest is about?? Very Happy

yes dear, national level. We have invited many colleges from all over india to take part in this tech fest. The events were Paper Presentations (seminar), model presentations, software presentaions, Head Shot...online game contest, Code Lost...the amaging race, Robotics (aqua robo and road race), battle field...quiz contest, rythm race...the antaskhyari contest, C-Debugging, Auto cad, machine assembling, machining, rongoli, mehendi, face painting, tabloid, and many more. Two evenings fulled with music and dance. I enjoyed a lot
hunnyhiteshseth
SmartIcon wrote:
RiCtee wrote:

yes dear, national level. We have invited many colleges from all over india to take part in this tech fest. The events were Paper Presentations (seminar), model presentations, software presentaions, Head Shot...online game contest, Code Lost...the amaging race, Robotics (aqua robo and road race), battle field...quiz contest, rythm race...the antaskhyari contest, C-Debugging, Auto cad, machine assembling, machining, rongoli, mehendi, face painting, tabloid, and many more. Two evenings fulled with music and dance. I enjoyed a lot

In which college are you studying?