FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BCT

UnikeViruz
Im in Basic Combat Training for another month and a week...my point are so low I dont want to get dropped from hosting...Please bare with me for another month or so so I can get time to actually get my point back up. We usually get weekend passes for an hour or so but I spend most of the time on the phones callin family and friends and my girlfriend and such....So please Im jus askin to bare with me Ill check back in Next Weekend thank you
PatTheGreat42
Well that's nice to know the Frihost people are willing to allow something like that. I got accepted into the Naval Academy and one of my biggest worries was that after I-Day I'd lose my hosting. Y'all rock FriHost.
Vrythramax
Given your circumstances, I personally don't this Frihost will drop your hosting account.

I would suggest however that you contact an Admin or the Forum Owner and make them aware of your circumstances.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the very best of luck. Smile
UnikeViruz
Bondings knows my situation as I talked to him before I took off. Everything should be fine im out of here in 18 more days...I cant wait, I've been here since Jan 17 and it's startin to get on my nerves. Im ready to go home...