FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

American Phone Lines go through an Israeli Company

rheanna
All American calls go through an Israeli company (Wiretapping)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=594_1172512148

Confused Shocked

Watch all 4 videos about this...
reddishblue
Oh no more Rheanna conspiracy theories, until someone official speaks admits to it I ain't believing Confused
rheanna
Right, it's on the news.. Or you didn't bother to watch it.
PatTheGreat42
Can the Israelites not handle phone service? What's the big deal with this? Will my voice not come out the other end crisp and clear and Will They Be Able To Hear Me Now?
coolclay
Oh no what shall we ever do. *Newsflash* Companies do exist in other countries too! I don't know about all you terrorists out there but I certainly don't say anything over the phone, or in my emails, that I would care that the whole world heard or knew about.
rheanna
It's just interesting that America can't take care of their own phone lines that they make other countries do it which can then be intercepted by maybe a terrorist group. Even the White House calls go through those companies so any information can be leaked out. I would say that's a huge security risk.
Hunterseaker
It doesnt matter much, even if the MOSAD or other agencies are tapping phone calls from the U.S, 99.9% of the phone calls are just innocent, so no one is interested in listening to those calls, and all the important calls,(army, white house, etc) will go through secure lines....
Oh and the U.S are tapping phone calls themselves.... way more then any terrorist organization will ever do.....