FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Xtra Gfx -

ixtra
I opened this site after my old site erezgfx closed due to my webhost

This is place where people can showcase their gfx , chat , read tutorials etc

I am writing tutorials whenever I am able to
I am in need of some staff so If you are interested please join
http://www.xtragfx.uni.cc/forums/index.php
warallthetm
Its pretty good, but you need alot more content before you are going to get members
the6thfactor
Nice design Smile I really like the idea, especially the header. Though, I know the idea you were going for with the header, but I think it needs to be a bit more readable. Even a small white stroke around the type would do IMO.

Great start though, keep it up Smile
ixtra
thanks for the comments I am adding more content as soon as possible Smile
Magicman
I don't exactly like the format of the website being almost entirely forums but thats just a personal opinion. Of course using the forums makes it easier to edit and have other members comment. The graphical content of the site is simple yet effective. I would agree that it also needs more content but I'm sure you'll have plenty of content up soon enough.
DandDer
mabey its just my computer, but for me everything is alighed to the right...thats kinda a killer for the site. However aside from that it looks very good, definatly no theme generated forum that i've ever seen, so that must mean that its custom made...and thats hard so good job on doing that. Hopefully more people will join Razz