FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

this guy is amazing at ms paint... so cool

Blaster
ok guys this guy is amazing at ms paint.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vUWqRhReaZk

Watch this video and be amazed
vaughands
That is amazing must have one of those drawing pencils, it is also obviously sped up at least 4X o.O Heck at least 10X >.>.

Or it's a fake.
seinteligente
I'm sure is maded with a tablet pc , anyway his a MS PAINT monster. The way that he applies the color with the light is awesome!
TurkishGamer
That was amazing. Definitely not using a mouse. Even though he says no tablet was used, you kind of get the idea that a tablet was used.
It says:
This is a video response to Re: How to draw a car in MS. Paint
There are other "how to draw a car in MS. Paint". This one is funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX9QBBOmMSk
nilsmo
I know some people who are just stubborn and always make graphics using Paint. I am one of them.
Yjaxygames
Awesome. Wish I could do that. But it takes a long time to make it, and practising takes even longer.
spykE
Awesome, wish I could do such things, that takes a lot of skills.
tbsmicro
seems a bit far fetched to me. One of the comments suggests that he took a finished image and reversed it in paint. I think thats more likely. However if its genuine the guy is very clever indeed.
A tablet must have been used too.
BosLady
Wow, amazing. Anything I attempt to draw in MS Paint looks more like the second link. "stick figures" of cars. I would love to have one of the drawing tablet, pencils, whatever they are thingys Wink
Chelissamow
That was amazing... MS Paint really is a good program to create high quality graphics but it takes a lot of time to actually learn how to use it properly. I want to learn how to use that line tool - the thing that uses to create all the smooth looking lines.
Tatsumaru
Impressive, that must have taken him a good while to make... I don't have the patience for ms paint anyway. Props to him though, haha!
eliasr
Oh yeh, he is really really great, wish that ms paint had some better tools, wounder what he then could make
zichlone
i wish i could do that me and ms paint we arent such good friends we have our ups and downs mostly downs
Captain Fertile
I don't think it was a fake and I certainly don't think it was reversed.

Whoever created it and however they did it you have to admit is is great!
Blaster
he said he took over 30 hours to make this and of course it is speed up.
R2.DETARD
Geez, i got respect for that.
Imagine what he could do if he shelled out a bit of cash for a real Gfx program...
Blaster
R2.DETARD wrote:
Geez, i got respect for that.
Imagine what he could do if he shelled out a bit of cash for a real Gfx program...

You don't have to pay for GIMP in fact it comes free with linux. www.gimp.org Very Happy
Daisie
TurkishGamer wrote:
There are other "how to draw a car in MS. Paint". This one is funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX9QBBOmMSk

that's just about what I could produce!

Wtg to him (the first link). I alway dismissed ms paint as a good to keep the kids busy kinda tool... just proved me very wrong!

I think that a tablet was involved too, no one could have such a great control of a mouse...
Hunterseaker
I've seen that clip before, very nice result, with just a basic program like paint. I wish I was able to make those things too
It is way better then I can make with PS.
Respect for this guy, I'm sure he practiced a lot....
R2.DETARD
Blaster wrote:
R2.DETARD wrote:

You don't have to pay for GIMP

I said real Gfx editing program Laughing
Blaster
Its basicly photoshop...
You can do the exact same things with it. And i knwo i couldn't even do that in GIMP or photoshop.
arkebuzer
That΄s totally inzane!

Really impressive skills! Too bad the movie was in such fast forward, would have been interesting to see the steps. Still great clip though.

Awesome! Smile
ReubenWilliams
one assumes.

I wonder why he chooses to use MS paint?
Commando_Sondre
A bit old, but, heck, that dude got some serious skillz. Wonder what he can do in Photoshop.
Pikokola
Commando_Sondre wrote:
A bit old, but, heck, that dude got some serious skillz. Wonder what he can do in Photoshop.

painting all details of the world Razz

Btw, one of the problem of painting something like that in mspaint is : no multi undo if you makes a mistake .... so, mistake? delete all.... or make a new painting, that's faster *_*
Duncan Idaho
Regardless of all the possibilites that it could be fraud, it is still a good movie.
Blaster
ReubenWilliams wrote:
one assumes.

I wonder why he chooses to use MS paint?

Prolly because he started as a kid and thats all he had.
funnyerror
That would be still be neat if it was done in Photoshop, can't believe he did it in MSPaint, Props to pixelgod.

-FE
TruPain
That is amazing! If one can do that well on MS Pain.. imagine what could be done with photoshop...
LostOverThere
Holy Cow! That Guy needs a life... Rolling Eyes

But its incredible. Razz
Yjaxygames
LostOverThere wrote:

I think that about everyone who is too good at someting Razz
Zruch
I didn't know that it's possible to create such a pictures in MS Paint... If I didn't see that video, I wouldn't believe I was made by Paint.
arkebuzer
LostOverThere wrote:

But its incredible. Razz

He has tallent, what he does on his spare time is up to him. You probably didnt mean it THAT serious, but I had to say it Wink

Regards
The_Gamer294
that anyone could do. but then again anyone doesn't have the time or patience
chrismen
Woah that is purely awesome! Can anyone here do anything similar? Or why don't you guys show us some paint art. I would if I could do anything with paint. Smile I'm more of a photoshop guy.
DandDer
i love watching this guy, it alwase looks like he is messing up his drawing...but then he touches it up and bam it looks twice as good. I wish i could do that with paint.
Dean_The_Great
That is one of the most amazing things I have seen in my life! I can only imagine what the man can do with a paintbrush or even a more complicated program like photoshop!

Amazing quality, although I'd like to know how long that took in real time.
myforrum
damn..thats some great talent.
wish i could do that
TheGustav
It's a shame I have no artistic ability whatsoever. Smile

I can't even draw in a semi-straight line.... The best I can do is color (mostly) in the lines in a coloring book....

Very cool what this guy did though, must of taken forever judging by how much it was sped up!
windrei
mr incredible..... can anyone use mouse or drawing board like this....

i wish i can be him/her.......

is it real actually ???
catscratches
It would have been more interesting if they wouldn't have speed it up so that you would have seen how it was done.
MYP415
That must've taken forever in real time
Blaster
he said on his site that it took him over 30 hours.
master12
I would never have the patience to do something like that :/

I make maps for cs1.6 and I never have the patience for that and this is a lot harder. I wonder if he had a picture to go by...
Blaster
I'm sure he had some insperation.
Manofgames
It is deffinetly possible to draw that with a mouse, I know someone who is absoloutly amazing at frawing in paint, of course, he's not as good as that...

but some of his drawings are deffinetly Corporate logo standard Smile

And for those of you who say 'Why is he using paint instead of PS' remember that PS costs a heck of alot, and as someone said, he may have grown up using MSP.
seagullspirit
any decent graphics/design student with a pad can do that. it has nothing to do whatsoever with using paint. since paint can be used as teh output for these pads with pencil Wink I saw a kick ass portret done this way by a friend of mine and paint had nothing in it Wink
melissareich
that video was definitely going fast, i wonder how long it actually took.
anyway, it's pretty sweet and not to mention excellent.
dac_nip
shit! that's incredible. but really man, it must have took him really a long time to do that. i don't have the patience. and it takes a lot of time to practice that. I also have a professor who's an MS Paint fanatic. He just scrubs his pen in MS Paint whenever we're having examinations. that's just weird, people who has lots of talent like that would way better off using Photoshop. you could earn a lot there!
erlendhg
wow...

Did I make my self clear?

WOW!

That is relly some thing. Amazing. Hope it is not cheat (I do not think so) Smile
darknight985
personally, i think that guy wasted his life just to put it on youtube, drawing a car on MS Paint? go outside and get some sun. Sad I doubt he has a life.
Blaster
erlendhg wrote:
wow...

Did I make my self clear?

WOW!

That is relly some thing. Amazing. Hope it is not cheat (I do not think so) Smile

What are you trying out for the next vista commercial?

oh and my old art teacher was great with mspaint and like amazing at photoshop.
Fake
wow!

AMazing
scotty
That is crazy that guy must be so damn patient.