FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

dude where's my car

scottycrip
I know this movie was really dumb but I thought it was sort of funny and I know it was moderately popular. I was thinking it would be a fun movie if they were to make a prequel. Show all the places they went the night before the other movie took place. Just my little fun theory, any comments?

I think I saw on imdb a while back that there was a sequel being made but I haven't heard anything about it. The title was something like 'Dude seriously still where is my car' or something ridiculous like that. I'd still watch it though
cheh
haha yeah, it's kinda funny. you gotta be in a crazy mood to enjoy it tho. so not abig problem for me Razz Laughing

i love that part:
"Dude, you got a tatoo!"
"Sweet, what does it say?"
"Dude! What does mine say?"
"Sweet! What about mine?"
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kelcey
This came out a while ago... I never got a chance to see it. I may rent it soon.
xanarulz
geez thats an old move Laughing

but it got kind random in some parts that kept on getting you XD

anyway I found it funny that the key thingy was really the rubic cube, go figure...
codelyokogirl
i seen it it was funny made my cry from laughing
codelyokogirl
It was funny i thought the lady lady that grew big was not so cool Laughing
lethaltriad
I hope theres no sequel cuz you know how that usually goes but the original dude wheres my car was a cool movie. Nice lil laughs in there.
xbcd
stupidest most halarious movie i saw when it came out. it was just tooo. stupid. A MUST SEE
ashish2005
This movie is a classic. I saw it years ago in HBO or star movies, I don't remember. But I really really laughed and laughed while watching this movie. And I also love that part where they ask each other about their tattoos and also that "chinese food and then" part. And then..And then..And then XD
Josso
It's a classic. I recommend anyone who hasn't seen it to watch it, fo' sure Laughing
j_f_k
my best bit was the chinese drive-in takeway scene

you know (and then .. and then ...)

very simple low brow humor but just somehow very funny
slashnburn99
I saw an interview with Ashton on british tv (BBC Jonathon Ross)

They talked about that film, there is a second one written

this is about feet? but perhaps you can google, youtube and find more this is the show they talked about it in

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tbQ-j_qUM3o
silverdown
IT was a bit corny.. but i lasted through it and worth watching if there is really nothing else to watch. I wouldn't buy it since it pretty stupid and not that entertaining unless you are VERY and i mean very bored.
Dean_The_Great
This was funny in a "Bill and Ted" kind of way, and for that it was enjoyable. I've seen it once, I don't think I ever need to see it again. But that being said, the movie was good in it's ridiculous, it doesn't drag on, and the bits are unexpected (for the most part, and hilarious)