FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Linkin Park

How awesome is Linkin Park?
THE BEST BAND EVER
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
t3h sh1z
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
meh... so so
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
not my favorite band but still good
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
wtf is Linkin Park?
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

dontbeblocked
Just curious how many people like Linkin Park. It's by far my favourite band.. And there newest album is one of there best.. heres a list of the songs on it:

1. stand..
2. Bleed It Out
3. Get Through
4. What I've Done
5. In This World
6. The Little Things Give You Away
7. Hold Nothing Back
8. Over The Top
9. Prommise
10. Real Life
11. Afraid This Time
12. 2.World
13. Until The End
14. Collapsing The Unit
15. We Use the Pain
16. One Perfect Something
gtherockgod
The thing i dislike most about this forum is the amount of Linkin Park/My Chemical Romance threads, no forum needs this much musical incompetence.

Also, hooray for stealing albums 2 months before they are released...
soulman
well, seems they have no new track lately...
HoChiMo
overrated, but still an okay band.
Klaw 2
they are okay but the used in some albums old songs and remixed them orso and i dont think thats a great succes and a bit cheap but some other songs are good.
achene
I don't really see why so many people like linkin park?

The music is not original at all and there are thousands of much better bands out there. Of course thats just my oppinion, but I have just never manged to see what should be so great about them

Achene
Kelcey
I like them... though their music seems very formulaic. I dunno... I liked them a lot a few years ago. I haven't heard much of them since their third album (that includes that remix junk album).
molif
linkin park is releasing a new album soon.. do check it out.. i heard their new song called qwerty... i don noe if it is a new song, but seems to be new to me..
pll
I don't think the song QWERTY will be on their next album.
The single What I've Done is coming out at April, 2 !
CtrlAltDeleteDie
The only album of theirs I really like is Hybrid Theory. They used to be good, but I hate rap music so it turned me away, and i'm glad. I listen to good music now (imo).
myforrum
i still like linkin park. i listen to them once a while every month or so. but yea they are geting old now. but great band!
cosmain7
LP its my style, but since I heard them, I liked them and i got their albums and Now their new cd.

regards.
SimonWSTS
It will be interesting to hear the new album, havnt even heard about it yet as i'm not a huge Linkin Park fan.

Hybrid Theory is my favourite album I have to say I think it has the catchiest songs on it out of their albums.

I also agree with one of the ealier messages on this thread, there are WAAAAAAAAY too many threads on LP. This is what the moderators are always going on about, search for previous threads before starting a new one!
Blu_Spykz
dontbeblocked wrote:
Just curious how many people like Linkin Park. It's by far my favourite band.. And there newest album is one of there best.. heres a list of the songs on it:

1. stand..
2. Bleed It Out
3. Get Through
4. What I've Done
5. In This World
6. The Little Things Give You Away
7. Hold Nothing Back
8. Over The Top
9. Prommise
10. Real Life
11. Afraid This Time
12. 2.World
13. Until The End
14. Collapsing The Unit
15. We Use the Pain
16. One Perfect Something

Yeah this isn't actually the track listing... and if you're listening to them songs on one album from a download site - you have been duped. Many of the songs are sung by Chester's former band "Grey Daze" ... some by x-Prophets, and a few others.

Once again - this "album" is someones idea of a pathetic joke.

Incidently - Linkin Park are my favourite band. I thought I'd add that before this topic gets shuttered for "duplication".
_AVG_
I really like Linkin Park and I think that they are the best band ever!

My favourite songs by Linkin Park would be:
1. Pushing Me Away
2. Numb
3. Somewhere I Belong
4. In The End
5. It's Easier To Run

I heard that they are coming up with a new album.
hsadmin
Well, Linkin Park is very original.

I do believe that thats there track listing for there new album ( Minutes To Midnight ) being released May 15th. The album has NOT been leaked. Do not say "The new album is the best" when you've probably only heard 30 seconds of What I've done from there new album.

Also, I heard that there leaving the rap scene, and going to pure hard rock and heavy metal. I could be wrong though.
Blu_Spykz
According to best buy - and it's only their word - their will only be 12 tracks on the new album... not 17.

No the album has not been leaked anywhere - but someone in the USA put together a "playlist" and marked them as Linkin Park // Minutes To Midnight.

Now whilst downloading off torrents, Limewire, Kazaa or whatever is illegal - people do it, and it's only fair to state if you think you've listened to the new Linkin Park album already - you've been majorly duped.

If you're thinking "some of the tracks sound like LP"... it's because a LOT of the songs on this hoax album were sung by LP's lead singer back in the mid 90's for his then band - Grey Daze.
RoughitforGreen247
I would like to request a new option on your poll, saying: "WTF? LP is liek teh wurst music evr"

Really, they're musical style is fairly monotonous, their messages lack subtlety and maturity that identify a good rock band, and they use waaaay too many power chords. Real musicians use real chords, nuff said. Finally, their border on emo pretty much classifies them as a bad band without regards to anything else, in my opinion. I'm not saying people don't have a right to be sad, I'm just saying that if they define themselves as sad, they have no business playing rock. They should cut the bitching and play blues, which, incidentally, they'll need to learn real chords for.
Helios
There is already a thread about LP.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-65335.html

-close-