FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Neverwinter Nights Los Dos: Is it any good?

Relnar
Hello fellow frihosters, I have a question for all of you.
Years back, I was a hardcore, dedicated addict to the Original NwN, along with it's expansions and such. I always loved playing it with friends because it averted the need to drag out all of my pen and paper DnD stuff (but hey, that's still fun too, right?).

ANYHOW...
I was looking at the game, which has been out for a while, I think...
I thought it looked a lot like a rehash of the original, albeit with a dearth of graphical changes, more races, yada yada.

My question to you nerdy DnD on CD/DVD fans is:
Is it worth buying? (Hmm, not even sure if it will work on my comp. since it's rather outdated... but I can figure that out myself, no need to post the Sys. Req.)
Sneemaster
Haven't tried it yet, waiting to upgrade my computer first! Crying or Very sad My system doesn't match the specs yet either. I loved the first game, so I hope this new one is better. In fact, I haven't met anyone that has tried the new one. Maybe their system requirements were a little high (especially for the graphics card...)
Macko112
It definitely requires a good video card. No joke, if you don't have an up to date one, this game will rock your computer. I played it for a couple days after it came out, seeing as how I played Baldur's Gate years ago, but I grew bored of it easily. However I never was a big fan of the DnD style of gameplay so I can't offer an opinion from a fan's point of view.