FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

France opens UFO files

NemoySpruce
France launches a website which documents 1600 UFO sightings. The website is down at the moment, I havent seen it, but there is an interesting article about it on NewScientist.com. Has anyone ever seen a UFO? Do you think aliens are visiting us, watching us? maybe even living among us. What do you guys think? Should all governments follow France's lead and open their UFO files to the public?
rheanna
Shocked we just entered the twilight light zone....

hey look up Project Redbook if your interested in that. You'll be surprised.

**Your link don't work btw
Chalchihuitlicue
I don't think you read closely enough, rheanna. The OP already said that the link was down at the moment.

Back on topic, though, I find it all very interesting, but I'm still not sure whether I believe that aliens are visiting us. I do believe they exist, but I haven't been able to make up my mind one way or the other as to whether they are the cause of UFO sightings. I'll be sure to check back on that site to see whether it's back up in the future.
HoboPelican
NemoySpruce wrote:
France launches a website which documents 1600 UFO sightings. The website is down at the moment, I havent seen it, but there is an interesting article about it on NewScientist.com. Has anyone ever seen a UFO? Do you think aliens are visiting us, watching us? maybe even living among us. What do you guys think? Should all governments follow France's lead and open their UFO files to the public?

As of this time, the site is still down. I would have doubted that it actually was a government site if you hadn't added the second link confirming it. It will be fun to check it out when it comes on line. I tend to be skeptical about UFO sitings, I definitely will be checking it out!
roboguyspacedude
As for answering the question...ehem..

My dad claims he say one when he was younger. Yes, countries should open their files to public because we should know the truth. What happens if some alien invasion happens and we had no idea b4 and suddenly we're staring at these weird things thinking it is some prank because we have no evidence yet that they exist because the government is keeping the files. France, if they really did release files, is doing a good thing.
kingkong
My brother seem UFO before, it looks just like a small plate. Luckly that it didn't kidnap my brother. Surprised

Hope I be able to seem it in future.
xanarulz
Maybe opening up UFO sightings can stop all this conflict toward one another, and push the world towards finding life on other planets
Soulfire
I'm a bit skeptical. Not of the existence of aliens, because it's quite conceited to think we're the only intelligent life out there, but of all these sightings and such. I don't take stock in the "sightings" and "abductions."
NemoySpruce
Has anyone been able to access the french site? it is still inaccessible to me. mebe aliens crashed it. I too am skeptical about sightings and reported abductions but logic (at least my limited version of it) forces me to keep an open mind. It is possible that there are other tech advanced life forms out there, i mean it only took us 4 billion years to get from simple cells to nuclear bombs, and the universe is supposed to be 13-20 billion years old.
mjohnson
HOHO,I am a elien living in our frihost,Ha!
undoweb
All that UFO is a mambo jambo. Nothing is real there are over 1 milion casez in all the world with UFO`s.
Whe don`t know anithing about the existings of alliens and I don`t belive in Magic and Alliens.
Like its stupid to think about something that it doesen`t exist.
bangala
I always thought that it is stupid to believe in alliens. However, dedicating a government site to such topic indicates a serious situation. I found another web site concerned about the same subject and was referring to the same French site:
http://www.ufoevidence.org/
It is interesting to note that Capt. Edward J. Ruppelt was behind the term UFO.