FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Calling all GFX people, Scripters and Coders!

munkey_boy
Hey guys I am making a a game based off of my cousins XNA/C# game engine. I am looking for people to help with this project as I am not able to program in C# or XNA and want to learn the LUA commands required.

If you want to help email PM me, MSN me, email me, post in this topic or just sign up to the project site and post saying you want to help in the General Chat section!

The things I need to make this work are:
1) People who know C# and/or XNA.
2) People who are good with graphics.
3) People who can co-operate with the graphics people to make a site. Using the methods you find best to make a site.
4) People who can learn the LUA commands for this.
5) We also need people to throw some ideas around so we can get a idea of the story line of the game.

~Thanks munkey_boy

P.S the project site is http://ecp-clan.frih.net/project/
hypeserver
I'm pretty good with graphics, but I'd like to know what kind of artwork you need me to do before I agree to anything.
munkey_boy
We would probably need general 2D game graphics. But before anyone does anything with graphics starts we will need to get enough people for the project. Very Happy

At the moment there is 3 people from school, one of them knows a little C#, another is my mythological expert thingo and the other knows a bit about photoshop and some other stuff. I still need more people for this project. Feel free to email, PM or MSN me.
reddishblue
I suck totally at moving pixel art but I am good at other GFX
Animal
Moved from General Chat to Scripting section.
munkey_boy
Reddishblue and hypeserver would you be able to send some of your artwork?
munkey_boy
I am canceling this project as no one is interested in it.
munkey_boy
This project is now re-opened thanks to 2 peoples interest!!!! Razz
darth_revan
Very Happy

As i mentioned before, I know DirectX a bit. I'd be happy to join such a group, so i'll have more experience about both DirectX and C++.
blk3
Im a visual basic programmer, i dont know graphics programming. Used to know C++ back in college but totally forgot it by now. I do modules for an insurance company, will that qualify for what yoiu'll need.