FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The best type of browser there is.

What is your favorite type of browser?
Opera
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Firefox
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Internet Explorer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Safari (Apple noobs)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

dontbeblocked
Like everyone else, I started out with Internet Explorer but soon realised it was suseptable to many different errors and other internet related problems that most overly popular (such as Norton) programs are. I then moved to Firefox which I liked very much until I fond OPERA. It is the best browser I've found so far (though if you know of a better one post here) for many different reasons:

Pros of Opera-
1. If you exit accedently/purposefully the browser remembers what each of your tabs contained and will automatically bring them back making a homepage fairly pointless.

2. Built in email, irc client, aim client, and msn client (plus more if you do a little searching)

3. SWEET layouts (one of which is a playboy layout)

4. Widgets (don't use them much...)

5. A speaking option where you can select what you want read to you and Opera will read it to you.

This is all just my opinion so vote on the poll if you disagree or want to show your agreement!
rheanna
Opera is lighter on your computer. The others take up too much space. Like IE, Moz, Net
TheGeek
I voted firefox cuz thats what I use most but I just downloaded IE7 and though it is still gimped HEAVILY, it is an imporvement over IE6 I suppose. I am downloading Opera9 right now and will let you know how I like that one next, I used it way back when they still made you pay to get rid of the ads, I'm curious to see what it is now.
Xeniczone
??Apple Noobs?? what the f*ck does that mean!!!
dac_nip
Firefox forever, but the number of replies are still minimal, we can't decide at this point. But this kind of survey has already been done thousand times and the result is always the same. The NUMBER one browser is FIREFOX. no question about it. Very Happy
Animal
Please search before posting.

Please read forum stickies.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-1086.html

-close-