FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Massive Error

Manntis
My website Public_Html file magically disappeared and I have no idea what happened. My website is now not functional at all =[

Please help me, I have no idea what to do next.

Ryan
MrBlueSky
Can you give a link to your site?
tidruG
Are you sure you haven't deleted it by mistake or that you perhaps gave your DA login details to someone who deleted it by mistake (or on purpose)?
Manntis
I have never given out the info to my site.
The site is www.genesis.frih.net
I still don't know what happened.
MrBlueSky
Your subdomain indeed can't be resolved. Can you still ftp to your account? If so, recreate public_html, and upload a backup of your site. (Although I think you can't ftp either, since your subdomain doesn't resolve).
Manntis
I guess... I'll just have to get another request and make a new site =/
Animal
Manntis wrote:
I guess... I'll just have to get another request and make a new site =/

You won't have to do this unless there's something very wrong with your account - you can log into DirectAdmin via http://www.frih.net:2222/ and go to the File Manager. Navigate to /Domains/yourdomain.frih.net/ and see if the public_html file is still there. If it is, post back and let us know - we can then have a look for problems with your account. If the directory does not exist, use the "Create Folder" option within DA and make a new folder called public_html - this will then work as it previously did. Simply upload your website to this folder and it will be displayed online.