FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Split Screen Games?

Xeniczone
Are their any games for PC that have a Split screen multiplayer mode. Because I started to notice that the PC counter-parts of the games lack this ablity even though you can still use game controllers on it. I have 3 game controllers for my computer and when I have friends come over I would like to play games without having multiple computers.

Most games like Need For Speed and Halo on their console version have split screen multiplayer but on the PC version do not.

The types of games I'm looking for are FPS or Driving. Thanks.
dontbeblocked
They used to have games like that but they went out since most people don't own controlers for there computer but own a ps2 or some form of game box rather than a computer. The only games I've really ever played where two people could play it was simple javascript online games such as Bowman 2.

Though I do remember that one of The Lord of the Rings games for PC does have that I'm pretty sure so if you want to look into it be my guest but make sure to post back here if I'm right.
Xeniczone
I found a small list:

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (2)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2)
Mortal Kombat 4 (2)
Serious Sam (4)
Battle Engine Aquila (2)
Mobil 1 Rally Championship (2)
Celebrity Deathmatch (2)
Super Bust-a-move (2)
Atomic Bomberman (10!)
WWE RAW (4)
FIFA 2002 World Cup (4)
Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction (2)
Mercedes Benz: World Racing (2)
Tennis Masters Series (4)

I like Soccer (Fifa) and Mortal Kombat though that one is old and the last mortal kombat that was made for pc. guess you were right about lord of the rings not sure if it would be one of my top picks I really don't like 3rd person kind of games unless it's fighting kind of like Super smash or mortal kombat.