FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Review my new site

FireFoxDB
Actually it's just a blog with some services for my friends to compete the really big websites like www.hidemyass.com and imageshack.

The url: www.XDenzo.net

Also, The image upload is now just a coppermine gallery, and I need a good Image hosting script because I don't need a gallery and it's also just too ,uch hassle.

Please give me some feedback, whether it's good or negative, and it would be nice if you have some tips when you give some negative feedback.

The link again: www.XDenzo.net .

Regards,
Denzo or FireFoxDB ( FireFoxDB is my old nickname ).

EDIT: The image hosting is NOT against ToS! This site isn't hosted on FriHost!
rheanna
Cool Very nice. I like the colors . You did a great job on it.
FireFoxDB
Well, I did not make the wordpress theme. I just got it from the official WordPress themes directory. I might change the header btw.
Captain Fertile
Quote:
Actually it's just a blog with some services for my friends to compete the really big websites...

You really undersold yourself with your introduction post. I was expecting the site to be pants after reading your intro but it is really nice.

The colour scheme is fantastic!

The navigation is easy to follow and the content is fine.

My only suggestions would be keep adding content and please don't change the colours they really make the visit a pleasure.

Cool KUDOS!
FireFoxDB
Thanks! And yeah, everybody says they love the colors. Now the only thing that misses is the image uploading script. And one thing I dislike is thatI can't make the WordPress page buttons directly link so I had to use some html code and it's a pain in the arse if my webhost's server is lagging.

Thank you for your review!