FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kandy X-Change, Now taking FREE applications from 16+!

Captain Fertile
I am delighted to say that due to popular demand I am adding a Kandy X-Change thread for anyone wishing to visit the site, comment or ask questions, offers of link exchanges etc.

Please keep coming back to the site and the forum, it will become THE place for candy lovers world-wide.

LINK:
http://www.kandyxchange.info

So visit the forum, get typing and spread the word. Very Happy
Loghete
It's pretty cool, but I have some suggestions on the design. It's kinda 1990-ish...
- The background with the text "kandy x-change" should just be plain white. It's kind of blurry and pretty ugly really..
- The colour. It's a little bit of pain to the eye. You could change it to some lighter colour instead.
- The "NEW!" animated image. So unprofessional..

Other than that, I like it Smile Cool logo and such.
Captain Fertile
Loghete wrote:
It's pretty cool, but I have some suggestions on the design. It's kinda 1990-ish...
- The background with the text "kandy x-change" should just be plain white. It's kind of blurry and pretty ugly really..
- The colour. It's a little bit of pain to the eye. You could change it to some lighter colour instead.
- The "NEW!" animated image. So unprofessional..

Other than that, I like it Smile Cool logo and such.

Points duly noted.

Background text ugly and blurry - I agree now removed from site. Idea

The colour bit of a pain to the eye. I disagree. Shame on you

New! animated image unprofessional - Kind of agree (not sure) Think

Thanks mate your feedback was much appreciated! Applause

Still not sure about the flashing NEW image on the home page, usually I don't like flashing gifs but this seemed ok.

I might replace it with a static image what does anyone else think?

To flash or not to flash that is the question, please view the image we are talking avout on the home page before judging. Rolling Eyes

EDIT! As requested image sigs are now allowed on the KXC Forum! Very Happy
Loghete
Looks much better now Smile

I'm getting a little unsure about the colour scheme.. maybe it isn't that bad really.
Captain Fertile
Loghete wrote:
Looks much better now Smile

I'm getting a little unsure about the colour scheme.. maybe it isn't that bad really.

No its GREAT!!! Laughing
DandDer
if willy wonka was to make a webpage this is about what it would look like, also i could definatly go for some Deep Fried Mars Bar. They actually look pretty good to be honest, however you might want to include a larger image as that one leave a bit to much for the imagination
Captain Fertile
EDIT! 10-04-2007 New competition launched. Win a bumper bag of Chupa Chups

EDIT! We've just added our very own blog to the site and the first candy exchange between members has taken place. Exciting times!!!

I'm chuffed and proud to announce the Kandy X-Change club is now open for business fully.

We are now able to take club membership applications from anyone 16 years of age and over (you can be younger than this to use our site of course).

Membership is Free and Easy so come along and get involved.