FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Happy Birthday to me!





Vrythramax
In a few days (March 28th) my domain (kenshi.net...hosted here at Frihost) will reach it's tenth anniversary. (Which I believe makes it the oldest still active domain here) Very Happy

I'd like to express my thanks and gratitude to the Frihost Staff, Members, and Bondings in particular for making this possible! Cool

BTW...I'm paid up and looking forward to year 11.

Max
cybernie
wow! congratulations! that was a long run huh!

i think frihost will give you incentives because of that hehehe
dray101
well done, flash site.
A good example for all those new Frihost wannabes Razz (kinda like me)
rheanna
Congratulations Max....Good Luck ;o)
Arseniy
Congratulations, Max!
Happy 10th anniversary!
Blaster


Woo max good job. And wow ten years ago i was getting ready to turn 5. Hadn't yet even used a computer. I also didn't even see one untill like 6 or 7
theem
Conratz man... Shocked 10 years isa looong time man...

Good luck ... Wink for the next ten years .
alexdude
Good job. My domain, Alexville is almost 2 years old.
skygaia
Congratulation....!!
That's great..it was long run...
Captain Fertile
Congratulations matey! 10 years on FriHost - really? I didn't realise it was that old.

Super Milestone!!!

I discovered the internet in '95 and it was very different back then - did FriHost offer free web hosting back in '97 then? I find it hard to imagine FriHost being around as long as that and me not noticing and this type of hosting for free back then must have been a redical idea.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX's FriHOst Account (and Irene and Dorothy too apparently Confused )

Make a wish and blow (one of my less successful chat-up lines). Laughing
Blaster
Captain Fertile wrote:
Congratulations matey! 10 years on FriHost - really? I didn't realise it was that old.

Super Milestone!!!

I discovered the internet in '95 and it was very different back then - did FriHost offer free web hosting back in '97 then? I find it hard to imagine FriHost being around as long as that and me not noticing and this type of hosting for free back then must have been a redical idea.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX's FriHOst Account (and Irene and Dorothy too apparently Confused )

Make a wish and blow (one of my less successful chat-up lines). Laughing


WOW i didnt' know that 2005 was ten years...

I guess you wern't around for the first birthday or anything. Frihost is almost 2 now Very Happy
cybernie
all i can say is wow! never tought you're that old here... again, congrats and goodluck in the years to come!
Droop
Vrythramax wrote:
In a few days (March 28th) my domain (kenshi.net...hosted here at Frihost) will reach it's tenth anniversary. (Which I believe makes it the oldest still active domain here) Very Happy

I'd like to express my thanks and gratitude to the Frihost Staff, Members, and Bondings in particular for making this possible! Cool

BTW...I'm paid up and looking forward to year 11.

Max



Well happy birthday with many more to come -happy posting
Captain Fertile
Blaster wrote:

WOW i didnt' know that 2005 was ten years...

I guess you wern't around for the first birthday or anything. Frihost is almost 2 now Very Happy


Sorry, in my raddled brain the way I read the original post I took it that the domain has been pointing at FriHost for ten years too. Sorry, it is getting late and I am pooped!

I was confused because I thought FriHost was about 2 years old anyway, I read it somewhere on a past yesterday.

Now things make sense, it is the domain name that is 10 years old. d'oh!

Sorry Max, my bad! Embarassed
standready
Congratulations and happy 10th anniversary. On March 15th, Mine turned 5.
rheanna
Laughing cake pic was funnier! 75 years old eh! ;o)
Jaan
dammn you make me look stooo-pid year 11 lol i'm in 10 rightta now we get ALOT of work but it's easy..

anyways yeah thanks for being a moderator here though i still feel like cheating you guys out of good hosting cause i don't have to pay.. lol i still click about 10 ads a day for y'all.
ashen
Tenth? Wow, that is so cool!
Congratulations for you!
nilsmo
10 years? The oldest user on these forums was admin, from 25 Apr 2005. I joined 24 May 2005.
varon
nilsmo wrote:
10 years? The oldest user on these forums was admin, from 25 Apr 2005. I joined 24 May 2005.


Eh, I think he was talking about the site itself being 10 years old -- and that it's currently hosted at frihost, but it hasn't been hosted by frihost for the past ten years. (Did I get that right?)

Anyhow, congratulations! Ten years is just -- WOW. Wink More birthdays to come!
nilsmo
Vrythramax wrote:
BTW...I'm paid up...

Additionally, how can you be paid up on Frihost! Very Happy Or did I get the meaning of the expression wrong?
Vrythramax
nilsmo wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
BTW...I'm paid up...

Additionally, how can you be paid up on Frihost! Very Happy Or did I get the meaning of the expression wrong?
I\

I mispoke myself there, I am currently paid up for your 11 with my registrar..


But I get cake too??

Thank for all you support.....Max is not going anywhere. unless I get fired. (a joke Bondings and Staff Smile

Thank you all. Smile
exarkun
lol when I saw the site name, I was thinking that maybe your site was something related to the anime Rurouni Kenshin.. But to think that it was a web designing company, Smile

But nonetheless, it was a cool flash site witha gentle colour to it. No wonder it can survive for 10 years. Good luck!
ankur.vatsa
Congratulations!! Good work man.
Helios
Woah, 10 is quite a lot :O
Congratulations! Very Happy
Vrythramax
Well, since the anniversary has past, there is no longer a need for this topic.

I'd like to thank all of the members and staff for all of thier best wishes and congratulations (imagine that....nobody had anything bad to say Cool ), and I'm looking forward to another 10 years....this time hosted strictly at FRIHOST!!!

Thanks Guys and Gals Very Happy
Related topics
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.