FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A lazy suggestion

truespeed
I dont know how you would do this but,where you have "view your posts and view posts since last visit" on the index,is there anyway you could add this to the viewforum.tpl and viewtopic.tpl ? The reason is everytime i go to *view my posts* and click the link and choose a post,maybe then reply,i then have to go back to the main index forum to get back to *view my posts* to view the other topics that have replies.
tidruG
If you're using Firefox, how about middle-clicking on the "view all posts since last visit" link off the home-page? This would open the new posts in a new tab. You can then go to one topic, read the reply (or replies), write your own reply, close the tab, and middle-click the link again from the home-page.

My suggestion would cause you to have 2 tabs, so it's not a resource-hogging solution either.
LukeakaDanish
tidruG wrote:

Believe it or not, this would also work in IE7 Wink
dray101
by why use the evil ie7? Wink

Firefox is ridiculously better Wink
LukeakaDanish
dray101 wrote:
by why use the evil ie7? Wink

Firefox is ridiculously better Wink

Of course it is Smile - though i have started liking opera more because fades using the css opacity attribute laggggg on firefox :/

...don't ask why
Animal
We already have a Your Favourite Browser thread - please don't hijack this one Wink