FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vertigo...

Pryme8
Ok, heres the story! Me and my girlfreind were out on a cliff right on the Pacific Ocean. After smoking a little I got braved and decided even though I have a extream fear of hights I realy realy realy wanted to go out on this tree that was sticking out of the cliff. The the was very old and used to have alot of ground under it, but not anymore. On all sides of the tree there was about a 35 foot drop to sharp rocks and absolutly nothing to grab onto or hope to break your fall. There are more pictures that I could post to show more of what I am talking about but! Most of them have adult content in them, or are going to be used and portfolio peices, but here is the sequence of me out on the tree...

Wonder

Realisation

Commitment

STOKED!
ThornsOfSorrow
Although I can't say that climbing out on that tree is the smartest thing a person can do, I probably would've tried it too. Very Happy Those are cool pictures though; that looks like a nice place!
Pryme8
^_^ yha ill post more of it once I do some editing to them, Ive got a couple HDR photos from there too