FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop Air France Contest (ended)(round 9)

Rate Montressor's choice of original image:
1 -Best ever
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2 -Very good
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
5 -Mediocre
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
9 -Terrible
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
10- Worst ever
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

ocalhoun
To read the rules, vote on the previous contest, or see the hall of fame, go to the Photoshop Frihost HQ

Montressor chose this image for me. I'm not quite sure about using it, but he's certain its a good choice, and using it gives me a chance to participate, so I'm going for it.
This fortnight's image is:

This should get interesting. There is a political angle available here, but please try to avoid getting the thread closed for flaming, eh?

Oh, and if anybody else wants to follow up on this precedent and choose an original image for the contest, PM me your choice.
ocalhoun
[edit]The post before this one was deleted[/edit]
^As long as they don't mess up the page widths, I'm happy with it.
(Left to right scrolling is annoying, but otherwise I'd like to let people keep their freedom.)
[edit]Sorry for any confusion this may have caused, but you may notice the original image changed. There were some linking problems.[/edit]
Montressor
Am I allowed to enter one just for fun? I've just got an idea that I may see fit to work out...
Sorry about the confusion of the deleted post, I saw that you had remedied the situation, and deleted my comment because it was rendered null.
ocalhoun
^I thought you might.
I've been thinking of lifting the ban on the person who picks the image entering the contest, so why not?

If anybody thinks this is unfair, say so in your post, and the rule of whoever supplies the image does not participate will be reinstated.
Montressor
ocalhoun wrote:
...entering the contest...
No, I'm fine with not being in the contest, but if I chose to work out my idea, I would like to post it for other's enjoyment (perhaps after the contest is closed, so I don't take an idea thought up by someone else).
Animal
Well, I've not entered one of these in a while, so I'll add my amateur rendition. Unfortunately, I used the original (larger) image, so a thumbnail will need to suffice. Dial-up caution: The image linked-to is over 900Kb.

ocalhoun
Montressor wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
...entering the contest...
No, I'm fine with not being in the contest, but if I chose to work out my idea, I would like to post it for other's enjoyment (perhaps after the contest is closed, so I don't take an idea thought up by someone else).

In that case, you can do anything you want. I certainly can't force you not to post an image; the worst I can do is not include you in the poll to vote for the winner.

My entry:
Captain Fertile
Another quickie!

Hope you like it!
Loghete
I think I'm gonna try this one..
TurkishGamer
I want to join this, but I am not sure what I would do. I don't really like the chosen picture. Maybe if I think of something really clever, I will join.
truespeed
My photo editing software isnt working so i cant enter this one,i had an idea for it aswell,the idea was king kong on top of the eiffel tower with the air france airline planes flying around him.
ocalhoun
Captain Fertile wrote:
Another quickie!

Hope you like it!

Aw, come on... Wheres the "I believe I can fly"?
{name here}
For sheer randomness:
irishmark
Here ya go!

Eyvind
Here's mine!

Take care,
Eyvind
ocalhoun
This round of the contest is over; if you want a link to the next round or a link to this round's poll, go to the Photoshop Frihost Contest HQ
Good luck to everybody who entered.
(What's that supposed to mean anyway? Only one can win, so what's the point of wishing luck to everybody?)