FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just a quickie

Captain Fertile
Maybe you should change the code for the Cool smilie because I have seen a number of people positng a list of some description like this:

1) Option 1
2) Option 2
3) Option 3
etc..

And suddenly at number 8 in the charts appears Mr Smiley Cool

Unless the user is aware of this problem and types number 8 like this

7) Option 7
8 ) Option 8
9) Option 9

With a space after the number and before the bracket but it looks awkward and mis-aligned beside the other numbers.

Not a huge problem I know just one you might be interested to know about and can fix quickly I would think.
LukeakaDanish
I know this has been suggested before...I searched for ages without finding the topic, but I remember it (your gonna have to trust me on this one Wink)

- And as far as i remember some admin (animal maybe?) closed it because users should stop using 1), 2) lists and use the propper [BB] code ones ie:

Code:

[list=1][*]number 1
[*]number 2
[*]the next one
[/list]

(which incidentally produces:)

1. number 1
  2. number 2
  3. the next one
Captain Fertile
That's fine, problem is that type of code scares the gravy out of newbies and technophobes and posting a simple message can sometimes feel like programming in C++ when all you want to say is here is my top ten widgets..
LukeakaDanish
Captain Fertile wrote:
That's fine, problem is that type of code scares the gravy out of newbies and technophobes and posting a simple message can sometimes feel like programming in C++ when all you want to say is here is my top ten widgets..

Haha Wink

Well...fair enough...they should make the smiley B) instead imho...that looks more like the picture anyway...
ocalhoun
Or, there's always the simple solution of making your lists a different way or disabling smilies for that post...
Blaster

Just check off that box and ou should be fine

8)