FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Voting

Are you registered to vote?
yes
46%
 46%  [ 19 ]
no and im eligible
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
no im too young
41%
 41%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 41

NuniPio
just wandering how many people are actually registered to vote. please only
rheanna
well, I'm not voting for Hilliary ;o) I don't trust her
Not Arnold- But I think he will win the elections because the Skulls and Bones are already calling him President
Nor Guliani

I'll vote for anyone else other then those 3

But like you said not going to matter who you vote for because the elections are swindled anyway.
Senshida
rheanna wrote:
Not Arnold- But I think he will win the elections because the Skulls and Bones are already calling him President
Nor Guliani

But like you said not going to matter who you vote for because the elections are swindled anyway.

Lmao.. <Edit: sorry but I don't think Google allows it to copy that link>

Barack Obama for president!!! xD
darrenpaul
For for who, what where, when why?
Obviously its the US elections, but come on you'd really want to specify considering the vast nature of these forums.
HoboPelican
Actually, I think all he is asking is "are you registered?", not if you are going to vote.

Yep, I've been a registered voter for ages. I haven't always liked the options, but I do vote.
NuniPio
i wander what would happen if you aren't registered and then a few years down the track you decide to register. would they give you a fine for registering late? or anything like that?
Aless
I'm not, but it's a lot harder when you live outside the country & your parents (ie, your source of a permanent address) keep moving around!
Captain Fertile
Yes I am registered to vote, in the UK.

Sounds like our elections are as trusted as yours over the pond. Both the UK and the US constantly moan about how corrupt out govenrments are and yet we continue to put up with it.

There have to be some good people out there!
HoboPelican
NuniPio wrote:
i wander what would happen if you aren't registered and then a few years down the track you decide to register. would they give you a fine for registering late? or anything like that?

can't say anything about other countries, but no fines in the US. Voting is a right, but not a requirement.
Yantaal
in the uk doesnt make a diff who you vote for, they are all pretty much the same and all idiots.

Remeber kids

HUg a Hoody
NuniPio
i live in Sydney which is in NSW and we get fined if we dont vote, but im not too sure if its the same in the other states
Yjaxygames
I'm still too young to vote, but I think I would vote as much as I can (in every election). I think it΄s important to vote.
NuniPio
I would like to vote, but then again you have to look at all campaigns from all views
standready
Yes, I am proudly registered to vote and I do vote. Lately, I feel like I need to figure out which one is the least crook to decide whom to vote for. Honest is gone.
kirby
Well im not regestiered... yet
Ive only just hit voting age and there is a federeal election this year in aus so ill probably vote in that. Just gotta figure out how to register forst Confused
LittleMissPattycake
Well, I'm too young to vote, but when I am able to, I wouldn't just stick to a certain political party (Democrat or Republican) I would just pick who I think would do the better job, and depending on their veiws and what they hope to accomplish.
oleszka
yes I am registered to vote.
TurkishGamer
I am 17 (and half), I don't even know if I am eligible to register as of now. I don't plan on voting, although most people tell that I should.
DandDer
i'm registered to vote, and i voted one time...after that one vote so many people asked "who did you vote for" and when i said "i voted for martin" they were like dont you know he doesnt support x! And since i dont care about politics i was like whatever. And thats why i dont vote
theem
I am eligible to Vot6e ..
but not registered .. Confused
seagullspirit
I'm registered and i actually voted on the last elections which should teach me not to ever do it again cause they fake the results anyhow.
tribe
YES I'm registered to vote, I vote, and I tell others to vote. I love to vote, I love to put signs in my front yards, I love to call up radio shows to piss people off... especially since everyone in their brother is a democratic in this part of Ohio.

I am a true Republican which believes in the ideas of the GOP.
And in 2008; the Republican's will reign again under RUDY!

Vrythramax
rheanna wrote:
Nor Guliani

rheanna

The question, and the poll was "are you registered to vote?", not "who are you going to vote for?"

Please do not turn this into a defacto political debate to express your own political agenda or opinions (which I may even agree with). This was certainly not a "soapbox" question. The question and poll were, and plain and simple.

Stay on topic people.....Please.

*Edit* I have been a registered and active voter for 28 years, not counting this one.
GSIS
I'm registered to vote - and do so at all opportunities.

If I didn't vote I don't think I'd have a right to criticize whatever local or national government managed to get elected.
Fake
Can and will vote.

My opinion matters!
Commando_Sondre
I'm not, I'm too young. And I also live in Norway, so there isn't much to vote on Razz
pampoon
I am eligable and registered to vote, though I haven't got to use that right yet because my 18th birthday just happened to be 24 days after the 2004 elections Mad.

I was too busy with school to vote for the Senators and Congressmen, but my vote wouldn't have mattered anyways. The Democrats seem to have had the upperhand.

God bless Wink,
Pampoon