FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any software for improving our brain?

heridlia
Any software for improving our brain performance?

Improve our brain in speed, concentration, visualization, etc.

Thanks a lot.
Zyphrius
What are you talking about????

You want an application that will make your brain improve speed, concentration, visualization.

What are you talking about?????

If you are literally talking about your brain in your head then your crazy!

lol

If you are talking about something for your computer like your hdd or something please say so!!!

But Concentration for your computer that makes no sense either!!!

?????

LOL
glenn83e
heridlia wrote:
Any software for improving our brain performance?

Improve our brain in speed, concentration, visualization, etc.

Thanks a lot.

yes it is a wonderful program that is called school. You go there and Learn. They teach you not so ask such stupid questions.
leslie.sweets
are you talking about games to make your mind think if so games like Brain teasers and stuff like that or are u talking about teaching yourself things it is hard to answer the question when u realy don't know what the questions is please explain what you are looking for so ppl can help
~*~Sweets~*~
MrBlueSky
Zyphrius wrote:

You want an application that will make your brain improve speed, concentration, visualization.

What are you talking about?????

If you are literally talking about your brain in your head then your crazy!

lol

If you are talking about something for your computer like your hdd or something please say so!!!

But Concentration for your computer that makes no sense either!!!

?????

LOL

I think it is obvious what he means Exclamation He wants software that help you train your brain, improving your ability to memorize, recognize patterns, solve puzzles, concentrate and score better on (IQ) tests. Such software exists, and it is proven to work. Which should come as no surprise since training your brain by making puzzles, playing chess and reading books also works.

Nintendo DS:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brain_Academy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_Training
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Kawashima%27s_Brain_Training_2
Zyphrius
Well it may have been obvious to you what was meant by the question, but it was unclear to me and obviously I was not the only one confused like glenn83e and leslie.sweets who asked aswell what was being asked.

But it is good that you realized what the question was about and provided some information for heridlia, I hope that this will answer heridlia question but that heridlia should keep in mind how to word the question in the future because it can easily be misunderstood or interpreted in the wrong way.

And I meant no insult by my last post I was just pointing out that the question needed to be elaberated and if you took it the wrong way I apolagize.

And heridlia you may want to try Suduko!! That game is designed to help keep your mind sharp.

Good Luck!
Macko112
Nice cover, Zyphrius.

Yeah, I have seen different programs to help improve your brain. One I wouldn't mind trying is the one that supposedly increases your reading speed substantially.
MrBlueSky
Not free, but a free trail: http://www.braintrainingsoftware.com/
internetjobs
there is a lot of games available for that... choose and play a good game..
dac_nip
Hmm, i think i know something..its called SCHOOL. better than any software. Very Happy seriously, but i think some of the benefits of gaming aside from it teaches you is that it trains you think creatively and allows you to think fast. most individuals who are good in gaming have fast brain speed and think widely. well except for some games. but generally, gaming has its advantages. just remember, anything in excess is not good. Very Happy
mothmann
I think some of the people in this forum needs to improve their brains. Namely the first few replys.
djcaution
CAAAAFFFFFEEEEIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEE
djcaution
(version 2.0) Wink
bongoman
What you are looking for is science fiction (at least to my knowledge)

So for now the best methods for approximating this is just going to a library and picking up a few books, the brain is like a muscle you got to train it, no other shortcut besides that.
MrBlueSky
mothmann wrote:
I think some of the people in this forum needs to improve their brains. Namely the first few replys.

Indeed Smile

bongoman wrote:
What you are looking for is science fiction (at least to my knowledge)

No.

Quote:

So for now the best methods for approximating this is just going to a library and picking up a few books, the brain is like a muscle you got to train it, no other shortcut besides that.

Exactly. And software can help you do that.
Jaan
There's a free version of "brain age" on the internet, can't remember, i'll post it soon... you can cehck out the "brainwave generator" which has helped me concentrate and fall asleep , try using google search engine to find or locate the html web page!....
cheers.
cheeta
i would say try and code your own OS Very Happy

that will surelly going to improve u a lot... and when u are finish who know's u may be the next MS Razz
kingkong
Perhaps you can eat the Blue pill and make a hole on your brain. So you can plug in your network cable to transfer all require data to improve your knowledge. hmm.. sound like Matrix .. haha...

Just kidding. Shocked
akshar
http://www.braintrainingsoftware.com/ is good site.
I suggest you to play games like chess,sudoku on computer that will improve your thinking power and imagination.You can also answer IQ quizes online.