FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Eminem's Mosh *Censored and owned by Bush

rheanna
Quote:

*Censored and owned by Bush 16:21 in the video if you want to see it.. Banned Video ;o) aired because it's a cartoon.. lol

http://video.google.com/videoredirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.September911Surprise.com&chan=Uploaded&prog=September+911+Surprise+Episode+3+Part+1&date=Monday%2C+November+27%2C+2006+8%3A00%3A00+AM+GMT

**Cool Song and Video.. I love his Music..He speaks the truth..

Bush's, Carlyle Group and the Bin Ladin's own Enimin's music along with Jadakiss's , MTV (lol, no more good videos like back in the days), and Warner Brother Studios???
Andrew426
rheanna wrote:
Quote:

Bush's, Carlyle Group and the Bin Ladin's own Enimin's music along with Jadakiss's , MTV (lol, no more good videos like back in the days), and Warner Brother Studios???
It should noted that bush and the bin ladens (who have dis-owned osama) each only have about US$2 million invested in the carlyle group, which if f**k all compared to George Soros, who has around US$100 million invested, and is also bankrolling the anti-bush organization www.moveon.org
rheanna
I have to thank Hobopelican because if it wasn't for him , I would have been playing in art but noooo started researching 9/11 again and it just don't stop clues lead to a million places. lol
twisthigh
The song Mosh plays on the radio here, well it did when he first released it.
xAntoIn3x
One of the top 5 hip hop artists of all time..point blank