FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Blog

Blaster
Hey guys check out my blog. www.blaster-blog.info I think it looks good. Well let me know what you think of the design and the ad placement and all. Also if you interested in a link exchange just send me a pm and i will add yours as long as you add mine Very Happy

Also your comments are greatly appricated Very Happy
rheanna
Cool Very Nice Blaster , You did a great on the website, lol that video with kid haha but soo wrong to teach her that. That's bad parenting.
{name here}
Can't say much about the ads since Opera has killed google ads on 99% of the sites I visit. The theme I can't say much about because according to the footer it isn't unique. The content is okay.
undoweb
The blog is okay by the content, now try to make your own wordpress based theme, its simple!
Blaster
I like my theme. I'm going to work on editing it and fixing some problems first. Then i will go from there. I'm not one for spending that much time making a theme. I'll just use one that i find that is intersting.

Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming.
Blaster
I changed stuff around a bit and all. I removed an ad also. Can someone do me a favor and give me a couple of screen shots. I would like one from IE7 IE6 Fire fox and opera. If you can do this pm me them and i will give you 10 frih per each one. This is only good to the first person for each browser.
infobankr
Try browsershots.org - it will take screenshots of your site in different browsers. I can take up to 30 minutes but its FREE!

They have most of the popular browsers, IE, FF, Safari, etc.

http://browsershots.org/
desertwind
It's showing frihost default page now. Are you doing some changes to your site ?
Blaster
desertwind wrote:
It's showing frihost default page now. Are you doing some changes to your site ?

Opps i forgot to update the link to the new link www.blasater-blog.info
Blaster
Hey I need some more readers to my blog. So can you guys maybe read some stuff and comment on my site please.