FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Report suggestion

Blaster
Well i think there should be an other catororie you can pick from. Because when i was going to report someone they didnt' have what i wanted to report them for and that was not quoting stuff. Also there is some stuff that doen'st fit in other catogories.
tidruG
I think an "Other" category might be in order there.
I notice that it's possible, however, to report one particular post for copy-pasting without tags. Maybe while writing the report description, you could mention that this user has also written other posts without using quote tags, and we'll then look into his other posts.
Bondings
Not everything fits in the provided types. In that case, you simply don't select any types and write it in the description.
Blaster
Hmm i never thought about that bondings. I guess thats a good idea so this can be locked now. And i will do next time tidruG. I thought that you had to select a box in order to report the post Embarassed
mathiaus
-close-

Seems everyone (besides B) still has much too learn about the little nooks and crannies of Frihost's specially created features Eh?