FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is there anybody....

Etherreth
... know why I can't play Warcraft III in my PC anymore? I installed the game, then, when I activate it, the game automatic out after the trailer @_@. Some one tell me that because of the RAM, but I changed my RAM and it keep staying undone +__+

Where the hell did my pc went wrong?
Maka
The new memory was it the same speed?, please give us a bit more info.
gonzo
you might get better feedback if you posted (or now change) your topic to something descriptive
Neus
whats the specs of your computer? that would help alot Wink
dule
yes specs would be nice.

but shit happens. there are situations that you have some combination of grapich card & mainbord so this or that game dosen't work. on other computer animation will not work. on third letters would be fuzzy. it all depends on computer.

try reinstalling your grapich card drivers, direct x (9.0b), mainbord drivers, check ram, install sp2...

maybe u have a slow comp?

i would guess minimum is p3-500, 32 mb grapich, 256 ram...

if nothing dosen't work maybe try reinstall windows?
THE11thROCK™
Maybe your game disc (CD) is corrupted - which maybe the reason that the game goes back to windows after the trailer. It maybe pointing to an error in your CD. Many things can cause this, hardware incompatibility, low specs, corrupted registry, virus attack, low hardisk buffer (virtual memory), wrong installation of the game itself, bad graphic card driver and a lot more.
frozenhead
Well.. the possible problem maybe is a conflict of the RAMS itself.. (if you used separate RAMs)..

I guess.. post the specs as some of the guys suggested here.. I would be of more help.. Idea Wink
budazz
that's right or maybe your ram is not compitable with your OS
because some OS recognizes the old memory and when you insert a new it can cause to incompatibility.... Surprised Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Wink
Kydha
hi,
you might also check your directX version and your graphic drivers.... i got this with Diablo2.... i had to reinstall directX and the game got back to work :p